passport photo help

Hey There,

My wife & I had passport pics taken of us last week by my company's staff photographer & I need help with resizing. I thought I saw a thread here on that a couple weeks back but now I can't find it (maybe another forum?) anyway I'm in need resizing help. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, as we'll be applying for our passport cards next weekend so we'll have them before we leave August 31st.

Thanks & Shalom

Before you play DIY, spend some quality time at the Department of State's web site. They have very specific size and composition requirements.

http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html

Larry

Hey Larry,

My pics meet all the requirements listed however I'm having difficulty in getting them sized down correctly for printing.I had what I thought was a good idea by uploading them to tinypic.com to get the appropriate thumbnail size but when I checked it @epassportphoto.com it still doesn't fit:confused:

Help

Could the problem be the dimensions of the photo? If the photo is rectangle, reducing it down to a 2x2 square will distort it or make one direction less than 2 inches. you may need to crop the photo into a perfect square first before resizng it.

Could the problem be the dimensions of the photo? If the photo is rectangle, reducing it down to a 2x2 square will distort it or make one direction less than 2 inches. you may need to crop the photo into a perfect square first before resizng it.

After much wrangling I figured it out & got them cropped & printed:D

Thanks to All who tossed in their 2cents-much appreciated:)

I just took my pix, pasted them into MS Word, grabbed the handle, and resized them in about a sec.

Paste the pic 10 times, resize all of them differently, print it out, and see which one is best.

Archived