Anyone take a Thanksgiving Cruise??

I heard they aren't going to put Christmas decorations out anymore because some atheists threatened one of the cruise lines with a law suit..

I heard you shouldn't believe everything you hear. There would be no basis for such a lawsuit. And the cruise lines oppose all litigation with great force. The idea that they would knuckle on the mere threat is pretty outrageous.

And, yes, I am a lawyer.

Yes, it's more than one year away, but some of us look forward to cruises which we book more than one year away!!! :)

Cruzin Lady

Several agree with you Cruzin Lady. We already have a roll call going. Come on over and join us for the second half of your B2B:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1204518

We were on the Grandeur repo last year over Thanksgiving. They celebrated Thanksgiving and the start of Christmas holiday all at the same time. The captain pardoned the lifesize turkey and welcomed Santa Claus. It was all done in the Centrum between the two dinner times. Everyone was offered Champagne and we all had a toast.

I am going to miss those Grandeur repos.

Archived