Victory Prices-Do They Ever Drop?

mstravel

We are booked in an 8C balcony cabin on the Victory for September and just wonderderd if the prices ever drop? I was hoping for a price drop before our final payment, but that didn't happen. Now an OBC would be nice since we booked ES, but not sure if we will luck up and get one. This seem to be a popular cruise. Either way, our excitement won't be ruined if we don't get an OBC!

I'm in an 8A in September and mine did go down I think $20 a long time ago but have been hoping to get an upgrade but doesn't look like it will happen. I'm afraid I may be on the wrong side of the ship, so might want to move. Does anyone know which side of the ship docks port side most of the time for the southern carib out of San Juan?

I booked an Ocean View for my July 18th cruise, and they are now sold out. For a while the OV price went up $300 pp from what I paid, and was the same price as a balcony. Now the interiors are more than I paid. I was hoping for obc, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen.

Part of me is happy though because I have heard many bad things about locals booking at really cheap prices. If it sells out, that can't happen.

We are on the Victory in March of next year, and I was wondering the same thing. Finally got two drops in a row, both $20 per person, so we now have $160 OBC (four people)! Very happy with that, but now looking obsessively for additional drops!

How can you tell if the ship is sold out?

When Carnival offers the price for various cabins, it will say sold out for that particular cabin.

Here is a link to my cruise.

http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary2.aspx?embkCode=SJU&durDays=7&sailingID=55675&itinCode=SCU&sailDate=7/18/2010&shipCode=VI&subRegionCode=CS

However, I just went on Hotwire and noticed they are still selling oceanview cabins at a higher price than balconies. So I don't know what is going on.

Archived