Where in your docs do you find if you have

are you talking about the docs you get from the TA. i can`t find them on the computer, but then ago, don`t know where to look

carnival doesn't send documents to anyone anymore, including TA's... you have to log into carnival's website, and print your documents, and it should be on one of the pages... the travel docs are different than the funpass, although closeby on the website.

i thought it was wicked confusing, and my TA gave me stepbystep directions on where to find it. and the last page, page 7 are the luggage tags :X

carnival doesn't send documents to anyone anymore, including TA's... you have to log into carnival's website, and print your documents, and it should be on one of the pages... the travel docs are different than the funpass, although closeby on the website.

i thought it was wicked confusing, and my TA gave me stepbystep directions on where to find it. and the last page, page 7 are the luggage tags :X

What if someone doesn't have a computer ???:confused:

Believe it or not more than a few do not.....

My OBC that I received from my ES price drop shows on the same page of the e-docs as the cruise cost breakout (p. 6 for me, the Guest Cruise Ticket Contract Acknowledgment). Below the table of itemized charges, it says "Onboard Credit..." This line didn't show up until I received my price drop and actually had OBC, and I'm not sure if it shows here for all onboard credit or not, but hope that helps a little!

Thanks!!!!

SmudgeCat :)

Archived