*Possible* CC group cruise "Spirit of the 'MAGIC'al dream" Feb 26-Mar 4 on the Magic

satex

Hey Lori, I will trade you the weather. When I got up at 6:30 this morning it was 80:eek:. And yes the air was on all night long.

Did someone say breakfast. 2 breakfast tacos - sausage (country) and egg.

Mimi- no we are not official yet, but I really think we will hear something from Laura this coming week.

Hi Sheryl

I'm here to tell you...ITS HOT! our air went out and we had to go to a hotel until we could get it fixed...I woke up last Saturday morning and it was over 80 degrees inside and slowly began to rise...it was cooler outside as it had just rained...oh my! Finally have air again so life as we know it is back to normal now. Texas heat, gotta love it ;)

Hello out there!

Well Bobbie, what are your thoughts?? They are seriously getting me fired up! :D

Hi Andrea , Rich, Marie, Chelle, Cathy, Jen, Lori and whoever I have missed.

Betty, you know we are in, they can`t leave without us...is that your thoughts??? lol

Howdy SMDers. Sorry I wasn't been around earlier, but I've been working my butt off on this deck (man, it sure looks nice!)

OK, Yes I did get an email from Johna and as I see some of ya'll just could not wait, and I can blame ya'll. After all, we only waited 6 weeks. Anyway, I am booked so if you haven't booked yet, nows the time to start.

OK, my thoughts are that we need Betty and Bobbie on this one! What you ya'll think?

I will have to start our official page this weekend as I just have too much to do between now and then (and I think I might need Janet/Marie/Sheryl's help, since I don't know what to do yet).

As for now, I am going to relax before the news and head to beds early tonight. Everyone have a good night.

Hey Rich, great job getting this cruise official! Take your time with the official thread... we need bold and stars and all the bells and whistles! :)

Cathy, you have tons of talent, so no more negative talk, ok? You have amazing ideas my friend!

This sounds like an awesome cruise with reasonable prices considering it's a brand new ship. We just have to wait a bit, survive the move, etc. Then we can focus our thoughts on a 2012 cruise.

Sadly, one of Andy's bosses got fired today which makes me worry. Pray that this was an isolated incident and won't trickle down to others (Andy) being fired. He assures me he won't, but you never know. I always worry.

Anyway, book people book! (if you can)... I know that things are tight for everyone these days. I'm off to bed, goodnight friends.

Good morning, SMDer's!! Gee, Poofy, thanks for the takeover this morning and for the nice comments. What a friend.

Rich, you know I had to book to get the ball rolling. I can't wait till you get the page up and running.

Betty and Bobbie, come on you two you know you want to do it. Johna is just a phone call away and the cruise would just not be the same without you. So move it!!!

Well I shall decide what to do today since I am off.

Might have a couple of Coor's Lights.:D

Rich...Congrats on the "Official" Status...

I am sure this will be another BEST CRUISE EVER...

I so want to be a part of it right now too

but alas,

I shall wait until I get the Alaska Cruise under my belt, a couple of FCC's

and have more time to get Chelle Jazzed...

Her heart is set on Hawaii in 2012...

And I want to do both, but how do I get away with it...

oh for DH's that like to just stay home, and don't think my habit is all that wonderful :eek:

I thought we had a crappy waiter on the Dream so we may just do the anytime as well. I did not like the waiter on the anytime last tiime as we kept getting the same table and same waiter. So in other words I probably don't have a clue yet.:)

So ok since you all made Betty and I feel so important...I guess we are going...Yeah Right!!!!

You really had to beg us, huh?

I`m not ready to book just now tho, still have other cruise and Ireland land trip to do, plus some other things thrown in during 2011.

I know this is 2012, but I need to think one year at a time.;)

I`m old remember, but we will get there.:p

Like Chelle I still want to do Hawaii in 2012 as well.

Good evening SMDers. I am so dead tired tonight from all the work in the sun. Tomorrow I will work on the Official thread.

Dining for us will be early. I don't like eating late and with anytime dining, you never know who your sitting with and your wait staff is always different (excpet for Cathy p).

OK, its getting late and I have to get up early for work. Hope everyone has a great night.

(Bobbie/Betty glad ya'll are coming alone!)

Until tomorrow!

Good Morning Offical SMDers. Here is the link the the new "OFFICIAL" thread.

See ya'll there!!!

(Marie - told ya I was tired!!!)

Rich, you still must have been tired, good thing you have a back up like Sheryl around :p

Archived