can't see countdown clocks

mpat

I've used a countdown clock before, but now am having trouble installing another one. I've searched this topic and followed the instructions accurately. I cannot see mine or anyone else's. What am I doing wrong?

I've used a countdown clock before, but now am having trouble installing another one. I've searched this topic and followed the instructions accurately. I cannot see mine or anyone else's. What am I doing wrong?

I can see your clock. You need to go to User CP (located on the blue line above the ads) When this opens up look on the menu at the left and click on "Edit Options" Then scroll down to "Thread Display Options" and click on "Show Signatures", "Show Avatars" and "Show Images". That should allow you to see everything.

I can see your clock. You need to go to User CP (located on the blue line above the ads) When this opens up look on the menu at the left and click on "Edit Options" Then scroll down to "Thread Display Options" and click on "Show Signatures", "Show Avatars" and "Show Images". That should allow you to see everything.

Thanks, Char!

I'm not so computer-savvy. I got it working now. I can see my clock and everyone else's! I'm happy now! I just wish the clock would move a little faster.

Archived