A Treat Grows in Brooklyn

The first day is all spent in Red Hook in the shadow of the Brooklyn Cruise terminal....remember when people said that this was a vast waste land?

I certainly do, Sid. Glad you saw the article. I also remember you posting a photo of the area and I said it reminded me of Baltimore. ;)

Thought those sailing from Red Hook would find this another resource for the "What to do around the cruise terminal" questions. ;)

Heat index of 107 degrees here today. It's brutal. :eek:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the article! Brooklyn looks like a fascinating place. I just emailed the link to my daughter, who lives in NY (and is moving to Brooklyn any day now if she can just find the perfect apartment!) I'm sure she will find this article as a great resource to fun places in her new town.

Thanks again,

Shelley

Thanks for the article! Brooklyn looks like a fascinating place. I just emailed the link to my daughter, who lives in NY (and is moving to Brooklyn any day now if she can just find the perfect apartment!) I'm sure she will find this article as a great resource to fun places in her new town.Thanks again,Shelley

You're welcome, Shelley. ;)

I just booked a tour with A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. It looks like great fun, and perhaps we will learn something about where our daughter will be living. I'm sure she will learn something, too. Thanks again for the great link.

Shelley

Archived