Carnival Miracle

scrustyrock

I would appreciate it if someone who has been on the Miracle out of NYC would tell me how steady it is. I would love to reserve a aft. balcany but I afraid of to much motion from New York and the Atlantic Ocean. Have not done a Canival in many years and mostly cruise with Royal Caribbean new ships which are very smooth.

Thank you in advance,

Sharon Campbell

Being that we had only sailed in the Carribean before sailing from NY in May, I had the same worries. To be honest, I didn't notice much of a difference. We had a suite next to the aft wrap on deck 6. Unfortunately, one can never predict the waters, so it's always a gamble. But I really didn't feel it was really any more rough (maybe we were lucky! LOL!);)

We loved the Miracle...she is a great ship with an excellent staff!:D

I would appreciate it if someone who has been on the Miracle out of NYC would tell me how steady it is. I would love to reserve a aft. balcany but I afraid of to much motion from New York and the Atlantic Ocean. Have not done a Canival in many years and mostly cruise with Royal Caribbean new ships which are very smooth.

Thank you in advance,

Sharon Campbell

Sharon, We haven't done the Miracle out of NYC, however, we have been on her twice and no problems at all. In Jan we were on her to the Southern Caribbean and she was sailing smoothly the whole trip. Get that aft balcony and have a great cruise.:D

I sailed on the Miracle out of NYC at the end of April. I was deck seven midship balcony. Very stable with minimal motion. The staff is just wonderful and I love the layout of the ship.

Our last three cruises have been out of NYC in a aft cabin.. Two times we had smooth sailings, once we had 30 ft seas.. You have to remember that when sailing into the Atlantic you never know, be ready for anything.. Winter months tend to have higher seas.. Some ships are designed for ocean travel, check out Cunard ships.. Personally I like a little ocean motion in a aft wrap..:)

Bulldog

Archived