Water system

Bigbob75

All i can say if you use lots of toilet paper flush a few times inbetween or you will be calling plumbers to fix the clog. Happened first cruise numerous times and never again cause iv'e learned....lol

Thats is what I am worried about!

I have massive BM'S.

when I travel for Business I get away with it, its often 2 days and they just move me to another room thinking its a plumbing issue.

On a full ship for 7 days, that is not going to happen:o

I have massive BM'S.

when I travel for Business I get away with it, its often 2 days and they just move me to another room thinking its a plumbing issue.

OK.....I'll be the first one.......Sounds like you're full of S#!T. This has got to be a joke!

I have massive BM'S.

ROTFLMAO... That brought tears to my eyes! I needed a good laugh! :D

I have massive BM'S.

Please let me know which ship and what sail date so I don't sail on that ship.

ROTFLMAO... That brought tears to my eyes! I needed a good laugh! :D

Awesome thread, and sometimes we complain about the same old threads and questions, I wish I could rate this one it would be 5 stars. Just don't sit on the toilet and courtesy flush while lubricated with sunblock as the oils can help cause a suction and the little plumber named Luigi will have to come remove your arse from the toilet.:D I love it

Another tip...

My husband told me not to flush the toilet while still sitting on it. I'm not sure why though but I decided to take his word for it since he sounded serious.

If you have the runs it will give you a vacuum enema.

Sorry for the graphic image that has caused.

You might have heard the term "like s*it through a goose"

Well this would be the same

I have massive BM'S.

Well what ever you do, don't flip the switch under the back of the toilet, or it will launch your BM all over the bathroom.

They are air-pressured assisted....who cares if they're "low flow"...they are making water constantly on the ship...no need to "conserve"! If it doesn't do the job the 1st time, flush again. Eventually, it will all be gone!

My son tends to cause clogs in every toliet ;), and we have found from experience, that the room steward can request a plunger and it will be fixed. Embarrassing yes, but the only one it happens to -no!:p

If you have a hard time "going", sit on the toilet and flush it...It will suck everything from your insides. :D

Cruise Lipo! (Or something to give bulemics a change of scenery) ------> I meant that to be funny and bulemia is NOT funny. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry

Archived