Available rooms

I've been searching RCCL's website (I'm contemplating going on on my first cruise) and I'd like to know which rooms are still available for the Freedom of the Seas for April 17, 2011. Can someone help me find this information?

Continue on RCCL's site like you want to actually book the cruise, and eventually you will see a list of cabins by category (a letter -- the higher the letter the more expensive the cabin as a rule). Just don't actually enter any credit card info or even fill out your name. You won't be billed.

I've been searching RCCL's website (I'm contemplating going on on my first cruise) and I'd like to know which rooms are still available for the Freedom of the Seas for April 17, 2011. Can someone help me find this information?

There is no way to find out all available cabins on your own. Call RCI and they will help you out.

On the RCI Website it will only give you a certain number of cabins but you can also put in specific cabin numbers. I would look at the deck plans and make a list of cabins that you might like to have then plug in the numbers until you get one that is available. It will tell you if it is not available. You can place a 24 hour hold on one if you find one that you like. That will give you time to make a final decision and get it booked.

Welcome to CC! :)

Archived