MSC Poesia

vinnie00

Whe are looking for a NYE cruise on MSC Poesia, I read in this site that the Sauna and steam room on board are not coded, men and women at the same time, my wife is concerned about that, hase anyone been on this ship and can tell me is that is true?

I also want to know if there are more americans or more europeans on board? I was on Costa 5 times and loved it.

Thanks

MSC spas are unisex - one big happy family. However bathing suits are requested to be worn in the saunas. Regarding passenger mix, it depends on the specific cruise, cruise area, and time of the year. Very similar to Costa cruises.

We're trying to arrange a meet and greet, but want to avoid any smoking lounges. Is the Zebra a smoking area? If so, any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thought inside would be best in case of inclement weather!

CC Meeting Spot on Poesia

We're trying to arrange a meet and greet, but want to avoid any smoking lounges. Is the Zebra a smoking area? If so, any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thought inside would be best, in case of inclement weather!

Archived