Anyone find Port of Miami web cam?

orangegrove

Go figure that it requires an app to run and I am not the admin!!! :( Please post screen shots!! :D

have no idea if Epic will show up on this web cam try weather bonk dot com

it has the biscayne bay web cam along with some others didn't require an app to run any of them from my computer ... mac

sorry, don't know how to post screen shots

Go figure that it requires an app to run and I am not the admin!!! :( Please post screen shots!! :D

I couldn't see it either but I looked at their posted videos from that cam...they are too far away anyways. :(

Just did some testing, it works but because the app hasn't been updated for iPhone 4 the video comes out purple for some reason. If u guys want a live feed just post here and I'll post the link to my QIK feed.

That or I can just shoot videos and post them to YouTube as quickly as possible

Just did some testing, it works but because the app hasn't been updated for iPhone 4 the video comes out purple for some reason. If u guys want a live feed just post here and I'll post the link to my QIK feed.

That or I can just shoot videos and post them to YouTube as quickly as possible

either way, it may be easier for some going the youtube route. Just continue to feed the addiction! :D:p

Since the ships move so slowly once their in the channel I'll try and do both. I'll shoot some live video and then switch to local recording for a bit.

If interested you can see the live Purple Video at qik.com/thameth

Well, the ship is now over an hour late. Currently a cargo ship entering the port and blocking it's path in.

She must be just off shore though because a few helicopters have already started to arrive.

Since the ships move so slowly once their in the channel I'll try and do both. I'll shoot some live video and then switch to local recording for a bit.

If interested you can see the live Purple Video at qik.com/thameth

I don't see the purple one. I see some of your older videos from 12 days and 11 months ago. is this the link: http://qik.com/thameth

http://www.mymiamiview.com/

She may come in here and turn around.

Unfortunately that view is way North of the port. You will not see the ship from that webcam.

She's making her way into Government Cut now....so she's well past the beaconcam as well. I've checked all of the other cams and they don't seem to be functional. This is killing me to be so close and not able to get out of work. :(

Archived