$408 Airfare to SJU from SAN (is this good?)

npeters

I just started to look for airfares from San Diego to San Juan for January 7, 2011 - January 16, 2011. I found a fare for $408 (does not include taxes/fees). I don't know if this is a good price and book it now, or should I wait. What would be a really good fare for this route so if it comes up, I can jump on it.

Grab it while you can! We paid almost the same price from LAX, and it took forever to find it. You won't see them ever really go below that price, but they will go up from there to almost $700 before you know it. Good luck!

That sounds really good - where did you find that? I am not seeing anything that low. I have been checking for a couple of months for flights from Portland and the prices have only gone up. I am waiting for JetBlue to release their fares for February hoping to find something around $450.

That sounds really good - where did you find that? I am not seeing anything that low. I have been checking for a couple of months for flights from Portland and the prices have only gone up. I am waiting for JetBlue to release their fares for February hoping to find something around $450.

American Airlines website. I also found similar fares through Orbitz.

Looking at $449. from Cleveland for Direct flight - hoping it drops after September. Still trying to get hotel for 2/5/11 one night.

I checked out the fare compare historical graphs and this $400-ish price seems to be the constant. The price has been as low as $300 (last year) but I think realistically the low for this year will be around $350-375. I think I'll wait a few more months. Typically, I find rates drop about 3 months prior and it's now 6 months before our cruise.

Archived