Farewell Graham Seymour

APH

I was just reading the "cruise directors" thread, and found to my shock a recent posting by Caribbean Princess Cruise Diretor Graham Seymour, announcing his resignation from Princess Cruises :eek: . He will be leaving March 5th to try another challenge.

We will be sailing with Graham next week, and are looking forward to experiencing what many people have called the best CD in the fleet.

Im sure we all wish him well for the future.

Andy.

Graham Seymour was one of the very few CD's I've seen that did appear to be working very hard. Red Bull gives him wiiings, I guess. I'll just wish him good luck in his future endeavours, as he discovers what he would do if he were not upon the sea.

I hope he comes back again. We really enjoyed his offbeat sense of humor. I meant to order his CD a while ago and I forgot to do it. I searched for the post that had the mailing address and payment info and can't find it. Does anyone have the address and $ info?

I was just reading the "cruise directors" thread, and found to my shock a recent posting by Caribbean Princess Cruise Diretor Graham Seymour, announcing his resignation from Princess Cruises :eek: . He will be leaving March 5th to try another challenge.

We will be sailing with Graham next week, and are looking forward to experiencing what many people have called the best CD in the fleet.

Im sure we all wish him well for the future.

Andy.

Where is this thread?

Hi people

Not dead, just leaving Princess, and yes for those of you who mentioned I quit a couple of years ago, you are quite right, but it was to try and save my marriage, sadly that had already taking another direction, and that is why I returned...

Lets just say same job different place...........all will be revealed

Be well

And thank you as always

Graham

x

Hi APH (Andy),

If you are cruising on February 12th on the Caribbean Princess, we are cruising at the same time. Come join our roll call. We have a lot of people who have been talking for a while.

Graham - we will see you on the ship on Saturday!!!!!! Be looking for us at the Outrigger Bar just after lifeboat drill. We whould have a good group meeting there.

Vette

Guest Host Tink
Andrew.. Well you know, managers manage and workers work.. :D

Hey Now....I'm a Regional Manager in my "day job" and I work harder than any of the other employees and most of the other managers.....

Ahhhh, did you notice the x under his name? Celebrity maybe?

I missed that entirely.

Edited to say that he has signed up that same way on several of his other posts going back to September (at least that is how far I looked).

We sail on the CB on March 5th. We loved you Graham on our July cruise!!! Our favorite joke is the snorkle by the properlers for the children!!! Best CD we have had -- can you tell us who will be taking over for you??

Christy

Graham,

My daughter and I enjoyed you on the Golden last April, so we booked the CP this April partially because of you. We had a choice between several ships, but wanted to experience your style of humor again, and visit our "friend" Graham. You made our trip so memorable! I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you at the next venue. (although we are terribly disappointed we won't see you on the CP!)

Lofty and Emily

Archived