Farewell Graham Seymour

APH

Good luck Graham!

As I mentioned in my review, I'm not typically a big fan of CD's in general however I do have to say you are a terrific CD.

Take a look at my pic's from our Caribbean Princess cruise in Jan to see one my DW took of your butt in a leather thong during the International Crew's show.

All the best.

DAn

WOW!!! Graham, nice butt!! :D :D :D :D

no one can replace graham....but I would suggest giving bert stration a lot more time in the spot light. Hes a great paino player and seriously a super nice guy. We kids ages 17-22 loved sitting in on his shows..us and all the other 17-99 years olds on the ship. Hes the only thing good life on the Carribean Princess since graham and his thong are moving on to RCCL. :)

Our first cruise, years ago, was RCCL Song of America. It was pretty new then. Haven't been back. Now I have a reason. Best buy the stock back, too. They give good ship board credit to stock holders. I laughed at every thing Graham did and said. Knowing that I have a warped sense of humor might temper the compliment. Break a leg. Alice

Can you believe my luck, we're on Caribbean Princess on Saturday????????

[quote name='Grahamcrackers']no one can replace graham....but I would suggest giving bert stration a lot more time in the spot light. Hes a great paino player and seriously a super nice guy. We kids ages 17-22 loved sitting in on his shows..us and all the other 17-99 years olds on the ship. Hes the only thing good life on the Carribean Princess since graham and his thong are moving on to RCCL. :)[/QUOTE]

I concur! Graham does a great job as CD, but Bert was the highlight of my cruise!

Marly

Saw him on the tv yesterday morning and during the week- he was rude towards Princess and we just never really saw him around the ship this time. It was the talk around the ship regarding his behavoir on the tv the last week on board ship.
And we know his sense of humor from former cruising with him, but new people were just like a buzz.
There are some great ass't CD on board and hopefully they will take over and do an excellent job.

JanMD - what sort of remarks was he making? Were they intentionally serious or just his sense of humour? We had him three weeks ago and thought he was sensational, the best CD we have ever had. It would be a shame to see him ruin his long relationship with Princess thats lasted for six years.

Andy

Remind me again why I come here...........Mum that's it.
Well farewell to Princess.

Have to set the record straight here, for those of you who know my sense of humour and how weird its gets ( morning show). I can assure you I would never shoot down a company such as Princess, I had a great 6 years with them but sadly the challenge was gone. For all of my last week it was just friendly jabs between myself and the Deputy Kelvin Joy who has been a close friend of mine since 1988, so we were just digging at eachother about me leaving....strange when you have to explain my humour....well tricky is a better word.

I am writing this from the Farm watching the chickens play "tag" very funny, one will go past a group of others and then starts to run and the others run after her.......Its a visual thing loses alot in translation :o)

I know a lot of you (well 3...ok 2) have been asking about my CD drop me a line at [email]grahamkseymour@yahoo.com[/email] and I will give you more details. DVD almost finished...hint hint

All the best, hope to some of you at RCI

Graham
x

"If First You Don't Succeed...Remove All Evidence You Ever Tried"

Leave the chickens alone Graham
How many times must you be told?

Can I get that schedule again on where you're going to be and when? We'll see you again.

I can only imagine the fun you must have had on the morning show that last week!

Thanks for the CD info. DD has two already, uses them as earrings, quite lovely.

Please tell me clothing is being worn in all scenes on the DVD

Guest Host Tink
Hey Graham,

I'd like to know your new schedule too! I'm thinking about an RCCL cruise in '06 after a Princess Cruise and would definitely love to cruise with you!

Happy Sailing,

You can't always please everyone because there would be some saying " I don't like him cause he pleases everyone" It's just the nature of the beast.
good luck. And sure I'd like one of those dvd's. What is postage from the uk to canada ? a couple of quid? ....... I have know idea whf a quid is lol

Since we've always "missed" you on Princess, Graham, hopefully we'll get to meet you on RCI!! They're our "other" favorite line!! We seem to alternate between Princess and RCI. We want to try that Ultra-Voyager soon!! See if they'll assign you to that big baby!!! But...the Navigator actually has been our favorite so far!!! So...we might be sailing her again too!!! Good Luck on your new adventure!!!

[QUOTE=Hammy's Manager]Well its my last cruise here with Princess, and to answer the questions, 99% I will be joining Royal Caribbean at the end of March, starting with the Splendour until May then onto the Navigator middle of June for 4 months.

Had a great 6 years at Princess, but I need a new challenge, I have worked for Carnival for 7 years, then Princess, and in truth RCI is another angle to try with that silly humour of mine....and then ....who knows.

Again thanks for your support

And hope to see some of you again

Be Well
Graham x[/QUOTE]

Graham,

You will LOVE Captain Yngvar and his wife Elaine Lesley who is a fabulous entertainer on the Splendour. Tell them Karen and Bob send their love.

I've booked the CB for 8/05, not even realizing you've been the CD, and was thrilled because of all the flattering posts I've read. Well, FYI, I was booked on the Grand in 8/02, when I read rave reviews from everyone who sailed with you, only come to find out you were jumping ship just before my cruise. It must be me ... I'm a jinx... :(

Best of luck! :)

I'm new to your web site and was thrilled to find some info on Graham but then just as saddened to learn of his departure. Graham, I hope to see you in the future in perhaps another ship but am so glad to have gotten to enjoy your entertainment twice. And, I must mention you have a very sweet hind end in that ballarina outfit! Good luck Graham

Ciao (while sweeping my hand across my head):cool:

Archived