Golf cart rentals

SASA13

I have heard about Nathan & Linda's golf cart rentals, and love the idea of riding around exploring the island in a golf cart. Has anyone had experience with them ?

I emailed them, and recieved a response back stating to reserve they need my credit card number ( $80 for the day ). Has anyone done this before ? Just want to make sure they are legit. Any info you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Sandy....

I have heard about Nathan & Linda's golf cart rentals, and love the idea of riding around exploring the island in a golf cart. Has anyone had experience with them ?

I emailed them, and recieved a response back stating to reserve they need my credit card number ( $80 for the day ). Has anyone done this before ? Just want to make sure they are legit. Any info you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Sandy....

I just rented and used Nathan's Golf Carts on 6/19. I called him with my credit card number, which he will charge right away. However, it has been reported, if your ship does not make a stop at Grand Turk, he will promptly refund the charge. I have not heard of Linda's and did not see any other Golf Carts. The carts are not allowed on the Port Terminal property.

The walk through the nice shopping area and parking lot is a little longer than I thought it would be but it's do able. You need to fill the cart back up with gas before returning it. However gas stations are not readily available. So if you see a gas station, stop. $5 worth of gas should do it.

Carts only fit 4 adults; two including driver going forward and 2 riding in the back looking backwards! It was a great way to spend some time but the roads especially dirt ones can be bumpy.

Nathan is very reliable. Never heard a bad report about him. Your credit card will get charged right away, I think it shows up as Smith's Gas Station.

We had a great time with the cart last Fall.

Thank you for all your help. I talked to Nathan and he took my reservation and credit card number. He told me where he parks the golf carts and said the carts are there before the ship docks, and I can pick it up anytime. He was a very pleasant man, and it was a pleasure talking to him. Can't wait until I get there.

Thanks again to all.

We reserved our cart with Nathan online with credit card after reviewing comments on him on cc. My concern was that the weather could prevent us from docking there and we would lose our money. However, most comments written said Nathan will credit your account if ship cannot dock due to weather. We will be renting cart a week from Monday and can't wait!:D

Archived