Reaturant List Free and Pay for broken down

CaptData

Free!

• Taste, one of two main restaurants, set in a cool space at the bottom of the ship's main atrium.
  • The Manhattan Room,main restaurant No. 2, an Art-Deco space with a two-deck window overlooking the ship's wake, and a bandstand and dance floor. Legends does a show in here.
  • O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill, serving comfort foods throughout the day, including breakfast. There is an all day breakfast available here too.
  • Garden Cafe, the ship's buffet restaurant, with multiple stations serving different cuisine.
  • The Great Outdoors, the ship's outdoor grill, pizza, and salad area, on the pool deck.
  • Spice H2O, an outdoor nightclub, serves snacks like Thai stir-fried pork curry, beef empanadas, and spicy popcorn chicken.
  • Atrium Cafe and Wine Bar, serving desserts and specialty coffees (the latter at a charge). Get your iced coffees here.
  • Studio Lounge, the dedicated lounge for guests in the ship's studio cabins, serves morning coffee, afternoon tea, and evening cocktails (at a charge for some drinks).
  • The Epic Club, another dedicated lounge, this one for guests in the ship's villas and suites, serves intimate breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
  • The Courtyard Grill, set in the Courtyard, a dedicated sunning area for guests in the ship's Courtyard Villas, serves meals during the day.
  • Room service, which is, y'know, room service.

Not Free!

The following all entail a cover charge ($10 to $25 per person) or à la carte pricing.

• Cagney's Steakhouse, a classic dark, woody steakhouse, which shares its large, full-width-of-the-vessel space with --
  • Moderno Churrascaria, a South American-style steakhouse where servers keep bringing slices of grilled meats to you until you pop (or tell them to stop).
  • La Cucina, my favorite onboard restaurant space, hidden away in the bow and accessed via a stairway from the Garden Cafe, serves Italian dishes in a comfortable, family-style setting.
  • Le Bistro, the ship's fancy French eatery, serves suitably rich cuisine in an intimate, high-end space
  • Teppanyaki, which gives you a show as chefs slice, dice, and grill right in front of you on hot grills, sliding each order right onto your plate.
  • Shanghai's, a classic Chinese restaurant.
  • The Noodle Bar, attached to Shanghai's, serves a variety of casual noodle dishes.
  • Wasabi, which serves up lovely orders of sushi and sashimi, accompanied by a selection of sakes.
  • Cirque Dreams & Dinner, though there's so much frenetic action going on in the show that you may not notice the food. Menus are straightforward favorites, accented with a chocolate decadence dessert.
  • 24-hour pizza delivery, available anytime, delivered anywhere on the ship.

Thanks for this handy summary.

I'd appreciate it if someone could give us an idea of how the sushi is priced in Wasabi. I've read that it's a la carte but would love to have an idea of whether this can be a daily stop or a one time treat. ;)

go to the thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1232127 page 3. epicbride16 has posted the menu with prices.

oops, my bad! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.:)

no no you are fine! Actually I saw your post which prompted me to search again and found the menu with prices on the thread above. Thank YOU as I was wanting this information myself!

Archived