e-mail address for comments about TA

GUEST080219

I would like to send NCL some comments and complaints about the transatlantic apart from the online survey.

Has anyone an e-mail address where the e-mails are actually read by the responsible people? I have guestrelations_ce@ncl.com, but can't find any reference to this in google or this board so I doubt I will get a response there.

Any help is really appreciated. If e-mail is no way to get an answer, I would even send a letter by snail mail, so if you know a direct contact there please tell me.

Thanks,

Michael

I would like to send NCL some comments and complaints about the transatlantic apart from the online survey.

Has anyone an e-mail address where the e-mails are actually read by the responsible people? I have guestrelations_ce@ncl.com, but can't find any reference to this in google or this board so I doubt I will get a response there.

Any help is really appreciated. If e-mail is no way to get an answer, I would even send a letter by snail mail, so if you know a direct contact there please tell me.

Thanks,

Michael

Amazingly enough, there is both an address and a phone number available on NCL's website to handle things "post cruise". It can be found in the Contact Us section of the website.

I believe that this is the information that you're looking for...

Customer Relations/Lost and Found (Post-Cruise)

All correspondence should include the guest's name (first and last), name of ship and sailing date, as well as a contact address and telephone number. Standard Response time is 10 business days from receipt.

Phone

Mailing Address

NCL Customer Relations/Lost and Found

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 9am - 5:30pm ET

The Epic was the largest ship to ever dock in NYC. The maiden voyage was the first run with an almost full ship. I agree that lots of things could have been handled better. I did not love the lines. But they tried!

Water etc. was available, plus snacks and sandwiches. People were warned not to jam the lines. I did not care when I got off, but people who missed flights do have a grievance. There should have been a special queue for them and compensation if they had to pay more.

I was so mellow I could shrug it off. When one is traveling, one is in limbo to the fates due to weather, customs, unexpected issues. I believe NCL will try to improve wherever they can.

Not that I work for them. And as soon as I can, I will post a long critique.

Archived