just off valor today

vthokie

Waiting for flight home and wanted to say this cruise was awesome. Review to come soon.

Can't get over how rude people are though.

We are in a me first world. Also kids behaviors are unreal

Kids were screaming and running out of control...

No wonder educators have it tough.

More later...

Waiting for flight home and wanted to say this cruise was awesome. Review to come soon.

More later...

Precisely why I don't cruise when school is out. I know some people don't have a choice though.

Happy to hear you still thought it was awesome!!!

Waiting to hear all about it!

As an educator, I have to thank you for that realization... unfortunately...it isn't the kids' faults...they have to be taught to behave and be respectful somewhere....and teachers can't do it all...

Leaving for the Valor in 2 weeks! Glad to see you had fun! This will be our second trip with the Valor...and our WEDDING!!! :)

My family (DW,DS-19,DD-22) and I were on the same cruise. I agree,we all had a great time but there were some "interesting" folks on board. Still, we all really loved the week. We thought that the shows were better on this cruise than our last one a few years ago on the Victory. We're ready to go on another as soon as we can.

More later...

Glad you had a wonderful voyage and thank you for making the distinction between the actions of your fellow passenger and your vacation.

I don't know how many times I've heard people complain that their cruise was ruined by the guests on the ship. Unless you were physically assaulted and harmed I don't really know how that could happen. Good on ya'!

Now... where's that review???

:D

My family (DW,DS-19,DD-22) and I were on the same cruise. I agree,we all had a great time but there were some "interesting" folks on board. Still, we all really loved the week. We thought that the shows were better on this cruise than our last one a few years ago on the Victory. We're ready to go on another as soon as we can.

We leave on sunday aboard the Valor. Can you tell me about the shows? Looking forward to another great cruise!!

We leave on sunday aboard the Valor. Can you tell me about the shows? Looking forward to another great cruise!!

They had two or three shows in the theater that we thought were pretty good. They had an 80's show and a soul music show, as well as a magic show that was pretty entertaining. The first show was a "through the years" look at night club music which was very good as well. They also had an adults only comedian that was really funny in the Eagles Lounge.

Archived