Here's an idea for hal guarantees

KAYEF

Hey HAL,

How about sending passengers an e-mail when you've assigned a Cabin to their Grarantee? Isn't this an IDEA? Just one more click when you're into our site entering the assignment and it would be done!:)

It would save a lot of traffic on your (now totally inefficient) site; we have to Log In to check............over and over and over.

Thanks for considering this "one more click" idea.;)

Hey HAL,

How about sending passengers an e-mail when you've assigned a Cabin to their Grarantee? Isn't this an IDEA? Just one more click when you're into our site entering the assignment and it would be done!:)

It would save a lot of traffic on your (now totally inefficient) site; we have to Log In to check............over and over and over.

We booked our cruise October 1, 2009 and are leaving Boston this Saturday and we are still on the GUAR - guarantee assignment. I know we will find out Saturday of course.

Still, it would have been nice to know. Cannot completely complete luggage tags now.

Hey HAL,

They do send you an e-mail if you book directly with HAL, but I have no theories on why they couldn't do the same for TA bookings. When I finally received our cabin assignment last week I was alerted to the fact by a message from HAL with our updated "Guest Confirmation". I found that to be kind of funny since I had been checking our account on the website several times a day, and they actually beat me to it by e-mailing.

They do send you an e-mail if you book directly with HAL, but I have no theories on why they couldn't do the same for TA bookings.
They do notify the TA, and mine calls me with the news about half the time. Usually I already know by checking on-line, so maybe that's why he hasn't been as diligent about it the last few cruises.

Archived