Caribbean Princess October 29th 2011 NYC-FLL 10 days

JerseyGuys

listing of the info i have

Laura/Nico are in C238 per her post (so not revealing anything she hasn't already).

Wednesday night I'm taking my team out for drinks and wings. I'll probably consider it the unofficial start of vacation even though I have to work on Thursday.

Warren

So know what you mean. Although we were able to get our Caribe balcony for the FLL-LA return, which we board on Nov. 8th, Princess could only come up with a BD on Baha (B-531) for this cruise. Kind of disappointed as we have had Caribe for at least the last umpteen cruises. We sure will miss that balcony.

You can hang out on our balcony :)

Laura/Nico are in C238 per her post (so not revealing anything she hasn't already).

Wednesday night I'm taking my team out for drinks and wings. I'll probably consider it the unofficial start of vacation even though I have to work on Thursday.

Warren

Cabin Crawl! Great idea and I as gonna suggest it, we can get out the measuring tape and see who has the biggest....uh....one...

See you kids in the Wheelhouse at 7 pm on Saturday.....if the bear cub is up to it, he'll come too...

NYC is super fun and killing my feet....tonight it's Book of Mormon, last night was a bawdy raunchy dark basement gay bar in Times Square for Lady Bunny...two nights of perverse fun in a row...

much love and aloha

Laura

Cabin Crawl! Great idea and I as gonna suggest it, we can get out the measuring tape and see who has the biggest....uh....one...

See you kids in the Wheelhouse at 7 pm on Saturday.....if the bear cub is up to it, he'll come too...

NYC is super fun and killing my feet....tonight it's Book of Mormon, last night was a bawdy raunchy dark basement gay bar in Times Square for Lady Bunny...two nights of perverse fun in a row...

much love and aloha

Laura

Glad your having fun Enjoy yourselves!!!

much love and aloha

Laura

Can't wait to hear your review of Book of Mormon.

Are we meeting in the Wheelhouse at 7pm. Sorry, I didn't know this. I must have missed something :(

Stay warm. It's 10:23 now. ====While Tomorrow's Going to be a Latter Day the weather is going to stink. Welcome to the Northeast!

Only 2 more days left in New York. . .not enough time. It is raining this morning but it won't put any damper on our plans. The picyures may noy turnout so great.

Last night we went to some bars in Chelsea. I normally don't like Drag shows but one of the bars we went to had a drag show and the drag queens were so nasty.

We still haven't decided what to do today; maybe Central Park and the Empire State Building.

Thanks to warren and David for your emails you have been sending with your suggestions and questions I have. Patty and Laura I have also enjoyed reading your emails, too.

All most there, see everyone on board!

Scott

Poor thing...the memory isn't what it once was... :rolleyes: (go back to page 7..)

i'm not going to ask how you knew it was page 7. On the other board, it would have been page 2,495.

Do you (or others) have any ideas on time of lifeboat drill? I'm trying work 7pm drinks around that, sailaway, and pre-dinner gym time (plus time to shower and dress)

As you guess, I get crazy on cruises. Feel like to need to keep my appt book w/me.

i'm not going to ask how you knew it was page 7. On the other board, it would have been page 2,495.

Do you (or others) have any ideas on time of lifeboat drill? I'm trying work 7pm drinks around that, sailaway, and pre-dinner gym time (plus time to shower and dress).

If sailaway is scheduled for 5pm, then muster drill will probably be 3:45-4:15pm.

Skip the gym one night. Figure you'll get plenty of reps in shlepping your luggage.

Warren

Well, Warren, no words more true, "Anything can happen..."

We are stuck here in Syracuse with a plane malfunction. We do have our back up flight but too late to make our transfer and will cab it to the dock. That is if Delta's wings don't fall off...

Interesting point: When contacting Princess re the delay they informed us that they will refund the cab fare when we get aboard. But first we have to get aboard. Hope to see you all in the Wheelhouse at 7:00

When it comes to choosing airlines WE DO TYPE IN BLOCK LETTERS......

We are stuck here in Syracuse with a plane malfunction. We do have our back up flight but too late to make our transfer and will cab it to the dock. That is if Delta's wings don't fall off...

Interesting point: When contacting Princess re the delay they informed us that they will refund the cab fare when we get aboard. But first we have to get aboard. Hope to see you all in the Wheelhouse at 7:00

My on-time wishes are with you. Luckily we're not leaving until this evening and there's not much to do onboard in the rain today. SO-- Relax. You'll have earned your 7pm drink.

• 2 weeks later...

We never ran into you on the cruise, will you please tell us what eventually happened and if you made the cruise.

Scott

Archived