Cruise Credit

wiks

Do you get Oceania Club credit for more than one cruise if your cruise was 30 days or longer?

No, Oceania Club Rewards are presently based on the number of cruises, without reference to their length.

When you get down to it, being on the ship for more than thirty days is its' own reward :D

No, Oceania Club Rewards are presently based on the number of cruises, without reference to their length.

When you get down to it, being on the ship for more than thirty days is its' own reward :D

Oceania has changed in this regard...35+ day cruises are now equivalent to taking 3 cruises, and as I recall, 25-34 day cruises are equivalent to taking 2 cruises for purposes of Oceania Club Rewards.

Kathleen

My Amazon Adventures 25 day counted as two cruises. Marina 11/2011 will be my 5th and I think I get a pat on the bum as a reward. Looking forward to it. :)

Claudia is correct, $200 Shipboard credit..and the cruises are now divided up and a 35 day cruise is 3 cruises...

Jancruz1

Well you might get a pat on the bum, depends how cheeky the captain is (pun intended) - they do that "thingy" where they have the 5x people come up to the dance floor during the O club "event" and they announce your name and dinner with the Captain afterward.

no pat on the bum..a lovely bronze pin for your cap and a shipboard credit of $ 200.00..

;)

We are going on b2b Istanbul to Singapore this November. First leg is 30 days and second is 35 days. We have been told that this counts as 2 for each leg. We were hoping that leftover days from the first leg could be carried over to the second leg and get that counted as another cruise, but again, were told, 'no'. Each leg is counted as a separate voyage.

We have more than five cruises with O and have never had dinner with the Captain but with other officers or managers (eg. destination manager). In all cases, they have been very good company and excellent table hosts.

We are going on b2b Istanbul to Singapore this November. First leg is 30 days and second is 35 days. We have been told that this counts as 2 for each leg. We were hoping that leftover days from the first leg could be carried over to the second leg and get that counted as another cruise, but again, were told, 'no'. Each leg is counted as a separate voyage.

We have more than five cruises with O and have never had dinner with the Captain but with other officers or managers (eg. destination manager). In all cases, they have been very good company and excellent table hosts.

From our experience, having recently sailed the 35-day Hong Kong to Athens itinerary aboard the Nautica, the second leg would be equivilent to 3 cruises not 2...total equivilent of 5 cruises altogether for both segements that you mentioned above.

Kathleen

Archived