EPIC Experts advice needed

crbonfiber

Just got an upsell to cabin BA 11319 for the 7-17 sailing.

Can anyone tell me if this has the bed nest to the balcony or next to the entrance. It is in the back of the ship which I have never had before. Any thoughts or help would be great

Thanks

Can anyone tell me if this has the bed nest to the balcony or next to the entrance. It is in the back of the ship which I have never had before. Any thoughts or help would be great

Thanks

According to the deck plans, cabin 11319 has the bed next to the balcony.

I can't comment about the merits of being in the back of the ship. I personally prefer midships myself, but I know many others find aft facing cabins ideal.

Thanks

Yes, that one has the bed near the balcony.

Thanks

11319 is an aft facing balcony cabin with the bed by the balcony according to the deck plans at NCL.com

Enjoy the aft BA, they are terrific. We have an aft AC and connecting BA reserved on the Epic.

Aft is a good location--the aft elevators open onto the spa (deck 14), Manhattan Room (deck 6), Cagney's/Moderno (deck 7), Spice H2O (deck 15) and not a long walk to the escalator down to Taste (Deck 5). The long hikes will be to the Garden Cafe buffet and Headliners, Spiegel Tent, O'Sheehan's, and Epic Theatre.

Aft is a good location--the aft elevators open onto the spa (deck 14), Manhattan Room (deck 6), Cagney's/Moderno (deck 7), Spice H2O (deck 15) and not a long walk to the escalator down to Taste (Deck 5). The long hikes will be to the Garden Cafe buffet and Headliners, Spiegel Tent, O'Sheehan's, and Epic Theatre.

Cool...sounds like a great spot.

Thanks for the input

Archived