Steakhouse smells in deck 8 aft cabins?

drsb

Hi,

We are booked in a deck 8 aft cabin. Will we be having grilled steak smells the whole week?

Also, we have an "end" cabin. In the plans it looks a tiny bit bigger than the other BA balconies. Is this just the drawing or are they wider?

Thanks!

Hi,

We are booked in a deck 8 aft cabin. Will we be having grilled steak smells the whole week?

Also, we have an "end" cabin. In the plans it looks a tiny bit bigger than the other BA balconies. Is this just the drawing or are they wider?

Thanks!

Actually, the 2 cabins dead straight in the middle of the BA's have the largest balconies. These cabins are HC accessible, therefore are much larger.

Joey,

Thanks, but I realized the middle cabins were had the biggest balconies, I meant among the non-accessible cabins. I hope someone coming off the ship tomorrow will know.

Deb

The end cabin balconies are the same size as the ones next to them. They are plenty big.( Could fit 2 lounges if you had them.) Very quiet back there and no one uses the stairways. I was In 8214 and used the stairwell to catch a sunrise. The cabins are very sound proof. I was pleasantly surprised. Never heard a sound from either neighbor. Absolutely loved it.

:) thanks for the info. Were you able to get your room steward to bring a lounge chair for the balcony? Was your cabin with the bed near the door or balcony and did you like it with that configuration? Ours looks like the bed is near the door, which I wanted so we could relax and go in and out of the balcony easily without having to climb around the bed. But some people say that is a bad set up because of the bath setup.

:) thanks for the info. Were you able to get your room steward to bring a lounge chair for the balcony? Was your cabin with the bed near the door or balcony and did you like it with that configuration? Ours looks like the bed is near the door, which I wanted so we could relax and go in and out of the balcony easily without having to climb around the bed. But some people say that is a bad set up because of the bath setup.

We didn't but the couple next to us did. We liked having the higher chairs so we could see all the action coming in and out of ports. We took the leather stool from the vanity and used that to put our feet up. Our bed was near the balcony and we liked it that way. All a matter of preference as I saw the other way around next door and the couple were happy with it. No one has to climb around the bed . There is ample room to get by one at a time.

Archived