Freedom (spring break - carribean) VS. Wonder (summer)

We just got back from our first cruise as a family -- a 5 day bahamas cruise on the Wonder and loved it! Kids, ages 6 and 9, want to cruise again next year. I've been on RCL as a teenager but that was 15 years ago. Considering Freedom to Easten Carribean at Spring Break, VS. Disney Wonder to Alaska in the summer. Another possibility is Magic to Carribean at Spring Break but thinking its the same pirate party, same shows, etc. and a lot more $$$. Do not want to do the bahamas again right away so the Dream is out. What would you choose? Our kids loved the Wonder, but attended kids club lightly and would call for us after an hour. Found the pools to be very small. I am a huge Disney fan so this is hard for me, but I think the kids would have the most fun on the Freedom. I'd go anywhere with DCL. Thanks to all!

Just a suggestion..Why not consider RCI Liberty, Eastern Caribbean, out of MIA.. March 19th...The last 8 nighter on the schedule..until who knows when RCI will decide to bring a Freedom class 8 nighter back...to either FLL or MIA....

We just got back from our first cruise as a family -- a 5 day bahamas cruise on the Wonder and loved it! Kids, ages 6 and 9, want to cruise again next year. I've been on RCL as a teenager but that was 15 years ago. Considering Freedom to Easten Carribean at Spring Break, VS. Disney Wonder to Alaska in the summer!

Just wanted to mention, in case you didn't know, but the Freedom (March 13 sailing) has a very LARGE group booked and with the kids you might want to consider that when you're making your booking. There is a roll call and a couple of threads about this sailing and the group (not because of the bikers in the group but just the size of it).

Archived