just switched New Years to next month!

Well, I guess my DH and I will have to do a New Years cruise after all the kids are grown. It just didn't work out for us but, I booked the Liberty for next month! We're pretty excited. I've book 3 ocean view guarantees. I've never booked a guarantee before but this time we were able to save some $$ and our oldest D has decided to join us:D.

What can we expect in terms of a guarantee room? Tell me the good, bad and ugly (if there is such a thing).

Also, can all 6 of us link the same credit card to our sea pass cards?

Thanks in advance!!

Well, I guess my DH and I will have to do a New Years cruise after all the kids are grown. It just didn't work out for us but, I booked the Liberty for next month! We're pretty excited. I've book 3 ocean view guarantees. I've never booked a guarantee before but this time we were able to save some $$ and our oldest D has decided to join us:D.

What can we expect in terms of a guarantee room? Tell me the good, bad and ugly (if there is such a thing).

Also, can all 6 of us link the same credit card to our sea pass cards?

Thanks in advance!!

How ols are the kids now, booking a gty for people under 21 can cause problems, if the cabins allocated are not next to or across from the adults cabin

Our son is 19 and we can not wait to go on a New Years cruise without him. Go and have a great time. I was told by others the Royal Promenade is the place to be at 12 midnight, people also really get dressed up even more than regular formal nights. Ring in the New Year at sea, can not get any better than that. Now if the ship crossed time zones you could party twice.

Archived