Has anyone use this tour company?

mazdeb

Hi has anyone use besttourofitaly private tour company ? A friend recommended them from a previous cruise she took and said she had the owner Massimo as the tour guide and he was great. I am mostly finding Rome in Limo reviews but wondering about this one. I am looking into booking a private tour (hopefully will connect with other cc roll call members closer to the time for a May 2011 cruise) since it looks like having min. of 6 people is more affordable for private tours especially if we are looking at possibly 3 ( Rome , Naples, Florence from the cruise ports) Thanks!

Hi has anyone use besttourofitaly private tour company ? A friend recommended them from a previous cruise she took and said she had the owner Massimo as the tour guide and he was great. I am mostly finding Rome in Limo reviews but wondering about this one. I am looking into booking a private tour (hopefully will connect with other cc roll call members closer to the time for a May 2011 cruise) since it looks like having min. of 6 people is more affordable for private tours especially if we are looking at possibly 3 ( Rome , Naples, Florence from the cruise ports) Thanks!

I did get a quote from them ,but as I price shopped I realized they were more expensive than alot of others, Why dont you try Your Tour in Italy, with Aldo. Youll enjoy , we just returned and loved it!

I highly recommend looking into allarounditaly.net. My group (6 adults and 2 children) used them for Rome, Florence, and the Amalfi Coast. Fabrizio Melaragno is the owner and was our driver for the first two locations (Florence and Rome). He set us up with another driver for the Amalfi Coast. His vehicles were very nice (Mercedes vans) and his knowledge of these areas is outstanding. It was a wonderful experience.

I just got back late last night from my cruise, but I'll post a more in depth review of All Around Italy in the next few days.

For the Naples port, we used Simply Amalfi and found them to be great. Our driver, Salvatore from Naples, and his partner, Katharine, originally from the states, were an amazing team. They also helped us with our excursions from Civitavecchia. You can see reviews also on tripadvisor.

• 2 months later...
For the Naples port, we used Simply Amalfi and found them to be great. Our driver, Salvatore from Naples, and his partner, Katharine, originally from the states, were an amazing team. They also helped us with our excursions from Civitavecchia. You can see reviews also on tripadvisor.

Can you tell me a little more about your tour with Simply Amailfi? Based on the TA reviews I am thinking they are the tour company for us. Did they refer you to someone in Citavecchia also? How were their prices. Any infomation appreciated.

I've personally booked RomeInLimo twice and they have never disappointed. Recently my mother went on her Med cruise and I booked her with RomeInLimo and it was hands down her favorite tour out of all of them! I'd book with Jany and Duman; you can be sure you'll have the time of your life and see things you probably would never see with anyone else.

Archived