Carry-on - Carnival

I'm driving to the port, so I don't need to worry about TSA requirements for airplanes. I just need to know if I can carry on both a purse and carry-on bag? I will be checking one suitcase, but I don't know if Carnival limits your luggage.

No, there's no limit to number of carry-ons..just their size. They have to fit through a standard "airport screener" machine (yes, I know you're not flying..but the screener for the cruise ship is the same).

I would also keep in mind that if you want to board earlier than 1:30, your room may not be ready, so you will have to carry your stuff around for a while...probably not a big deal, but I have seen some people with some really big carry-ons!

With cruise ships I think its more weight than how many bags with a cruise. I believe you are packing for vacation not the apocalypse. I also have to fly mostly so I keep my weight limit t5o under 50lbs. My other belief if I can't lift it over my head full or actually lift it up myself. What makes me think someone else can lift it.I got to lighten my load. you should be fine

Archived