St. John Shore Excursions-NCL

We are sailing to Canada/NE on the Dawn in September for seven days, and we have been to many of the ports before, except for St. John, NB and Newport, RI. We will do all of the ports on our own, except for St. John, where we are looking at several ships tours. The two longest tours seem most interesting to us, since we like scenery as opposed to touring buildings. They are both fairly expensive, and I would like to know if anyone has taken either the Ultimate Hopewell Rocks Tidal Discovery Tour (which includes Fundy National Park) or Bay of Fundy Spectacular ( which includes St. Martins) and what your experience was or what our thoughts are. Thanks! http://www2.ncl.com/destination/canada_new_engl/excursions?N=4294967021+4294967183&Ne=8057&No=0&Ns=p_Shorex_Is_Featured%7C1%7C%7Cp_Shorex_Search_Weight%7C1%7C%7Cp_Shorex_Title%7C0&Mnr=4192

I have been to some of these areas and I would like to express a thought. E-mail Freedom Tours and ask for their list of 2010 Cruise Ship Tours. They give wonderful tours to these areas and will probably be much less in cost. If it's only the 2 of you, ask on your roll call for 2 others to join you. You won't be sorry.

Archived