Just Booked the Legend!

GayleR

Congrads to you my wife and I just booked our fifth cruise a couple of week ago on the Liberty. You are closer than we are, we have 464 days till we leave. We were on the Miracle last year which is a sister ship of the Legend. I am sure you will have a good time on your cruise.

We were on the Legend in Feb. and loved evey minute of the cruise. We're going on the Miracle next Jan. which is a sister ship of the Legend. My review of our trip is below. I love reading reviews of the Legend because they bring back such fun memories. Have a great time.

I'm so excited!!! I just booked the Legend and got cabin 6232. :D Now the long wait begins....big sigh.

We also just booked the Legend and got the same cabin except two decks UP.....8232. We like being just below the Lido where my DH can make continous trips to the soft serve ice cream!!:p

Carnival Legend's itinerary is fantastic. The ship is a bit on the smaller side, but it's definitely not going to limit the amount of fun you're going to have... Enjoy!

What I love about it. Smaller than the monster ships, but have about 1/2 the people on it. If you don't like lines, want a seat at the poolbar, you'll be happy like we've been.

Only one I've done twice in a row. Last one was 8233, Love that Lido Deck shade, and how close it is to the stairs onto the Lido Cafe and AFT lounge.

Congrats! I've heard such great things about the Legend...can't wait to get aboard!

Well, I can wait because I have no choice, but I'd rather go NOW! :D

BOOMER SOONER! :D

I'd rather go now as well. Boomer Sooner, that made me laugh. One of my DS's good friends is going there in the fall. Well, we may not agree on football, but we do agree on cruising!

We booked the same room for next May! LOVE that extended balcony... already picturing myself lounging there........ Ahhh.............. (it's my happy place!)...:D

It's my happy place, too. After seeing pictures of this balcony, I knew I had to have it!!!! Booking early does have it's perks.

We also just booked the Legend and got the same cabin except two decks UP.....8232. We like being just below the Lido where my DH can make continous trips to the soft serve ice cream!!:p

We were on the Legend on January 3rd of this year! Our cabin was 8236, which is on the other side of the elevator from yours. The stairs to the Lido deck are SO close, that the ice-cream will still be frozen by the time you get back to your extended balcony to enjoy it! The Legend is a great ship, and you'll have an awesome time! Our group loves to karaoke and we found a place for it every evening. Of course we danced the night away too. Hint: bring a bungee cord to tie open the balcony door. The night sea breeze is cool and refreshing!:D

Congrats, you will have a great time!

Yes, we can speak from experience, can't we cruisingly!:D Enjoyed a great duet on the stage with Brett! This ship rocks! (sometimes literally, during inclement weather). It's a good mix of age groups, and has lots of activities for teens, tweens, and young 'uns. During sea days, we almost NEVER saw our tween, except for meals. That was great for all of us - having a break, that is. HINT: tip the room steward as soon as you see him, and you'll have GREAT service for the whole trip. Ask him to remove ALL the chargeable stuff from the refrigerator, so you can use it for deserts and left-overs, and morning juices. They turn off the juice machine after breakfast. Ask the steward to freshen-up your ice-bucket every afternoon, so you can enjoy verandah time on your balcony. We brought 50 $1 bills, and made use of them, wisely. Our cabin got the "extra" attention we wanted.

we have this cabin 6232 in september this year cannot wait to see it. cannot wait to get there. i just hope we can look down and see the water and not the lifeboats. oh well if we can't we are on a ship right?

Archived