Self service Laundry on Quest

carrots

I was wondering whether we get 2 free laundry coupons (Captain's Club benefit) each on a 12-day cruise; i.e., is a 12-day cruise considered a one week or two week cruise? If two, I'm thinking we could go with just carryon luggage.

We used the laundry 3 times on our recent cruise. One problem was people leaving clothes in the washer or dryer long after it is done. When you start the washer it tells you how many minutes the cycle is.... no excuse for leaving stuff in a machine long after it is finished.....so it gets piled on top to free up the machine. Same thing for the dryer. We had to remove someone's dry clothes to the top of the dryer, put ours in, came back in 30 minutes to get ours, and the clothes were still sitting there. If you are going to use the laundry don't throw your stuff in and go to lunch or take a swim and forget about it.

We also found that the detergent left white marks on some of our dark clothing. it scrubbed out, but if you have your own biodegradable detergent you might want to bring it.

And on the topic of people being "special" and not following the rules, we had to change cabins due to the smell of cigarette smoke.

And on the topic of people being "special" and not following the rules, we had to change cabins due to the smell of cigarette smoke.

On Azamara? When? Was the cigarette smoke odor inside your cabin, i.e. from prior passengers, or from somewhere near your cabin during the cruise you were sailing?

Were you moved to a cabin which was satisfactory in location?

------------------------------

Back to the topic of self-service laundry rooms. Are there any timers or clocks in the laundry room? Are there laundry baskets?

With the driers,if you have to push the slide to start,there is probally so much time on the timer that it never runs down should be approx 40 min on 1 push enough for a dry,

The detergent is compatable with the ships sewerage system and will be the same as used in the main laundry for bedding etc.i agree people who leave washing and go ashore or to lunch should lose it ,:( if any one has one odd sock its mine :):)

I was wondering whether we get 2 free laundry coupons (Captain's Club benefit) each on a 12-day cruise; i.e., is a 12-day cruise considered a one week or two week cruise? If two, I'm thinking we could go with just carryon luggage.

We got 1 ticket for free laundry for the cabin- best I recall. Didn't use it, but used self-service laundry a couple of times.

Archived