Disembarking the Epic

Bgem75

Fort Lauderdale's airport is WORSE!!! It's much smaller than MIA and if there's a lot of ship's in port be prepared for major lines.

FLL is ALWAYS a better choice than MIA!

Coming and going!

Even if there is a full slate of ships leaving Port Everglades and Port of Miami!

Even crowded it's easier to move thru and get to ground transportation!

FLL is ALWAYS a better choice than MIA!

Coming and going!

Even if there is a full slate of ships leaving Port Everglades and Port of Miami!

Even crowded it's easier to move thru and get to ground transportation!

I completely agree!!!

Just got off Epic. We had priority disembarkation (yellow tags), but did not need them. We walked off the ship at 9:20 and were the last group of our color group to pick up our luggage. We got a cab and were at Miami airport by 10:15.

Just got off Epic. We had priority disembarkation (yellow tags), but did not need them. We walked off the ship at 9:20 and were the last group of our color group to pick up our luggage. We got a cab and were at Miami airport by 10:15.

Do you have any idea how many colors were still left or were you the last color?

Sounds like you had no problems at all.

Thanks!

This is all great info. We are booked out of FLL next Saturday, after our cruise. We're on a 1:55pm on Jet Blue, but I'm tempted to switch to the earlier 10:45 flight, as people are saying we can make it. Should I or shouldn't I, that is the question.... :confused:

This is all great info. We are booked out of FLL next Saturday, after our cruise. We're on a 1:55pm on Jet Blue, but I'm tempted to switch to the earlier 10:45 flight, as people are saying we can make it. Should I or shouldn't I, that is the question.... :confused:

I would not switch. Two reasons.

1 - You should be able to make, but not with much room to spare. You also have a fair chance of not making it. If you miss it, the next flight may not have any empty seats, meaning you could be there a long time.

2 - The cost to switch flights may be expensive.

Archived