Boarding passes

jimpod

We are going on the Coral Princess and recently got access to the luggage tags and boarding passes. The tags printed okay but the boarding passes print out really small. Have tried all we can think of to make them bigger apart from printing then enlarging on a photocopier. Anyone else had the same problem and how did you overcome it? :confused:

Panic over!! I copied and pasted the boarding pass to a WORD document and it printed okay.
Glad it worked. I've never had a problem printing my boarding pass so it's hard to determine what was wrong in the first place. :(

Panic over!! I copied and pasted the boarding pass to a WORD document and it printed okay.

Wish our cruise was close enough that I could print our Boarding Passes. Darn - Have to wait until Nov.

I will tell you what really cooks my frosties. The boarding pass prints out and there is usually just two stinking lines that print on the second page. What a waste of paper. I finally printed them on another printer that has "twosided" printing.

I work check-in for Princess here in San Francisco and 99% of the preprinted boarding passes have the second page of two lines, so that's a lot of wasted paper.

I will tell you what really cooks my frosties. The boarding pass prints out and there is usually just two stinking lines that print on the second page. What a waste of paper. I finally printed them on another printer that has "twosided" printing.

I work check-in for Princess here in San Francisco and 99% of the preprinted boarding passes have the second page of two lines, so that's a lot of wasted paper.

Hi trivia team: And you are, right? I never get anything but one page. :confused: Maybe that's because when the print option comes up I ask for page one only.

Archived