Just got our first price drop ~ Freedom 5/11

Was checking out our Roll-Call for Freedom 5/15/11 and was informed that there had been a price drop. Hopped over to RCI's website and sure enough price went down $90 per person. Just had to pay Costco a $25 re-faring fee. Still a net savings of $155.

I noticed a price drop and special residency rate for my Freedom sailing in September. Still not sure if there is any chance of getting an adjustment after I've made my final payment. It seems that some get it and some don't.

Last year we were on a RC western med. cruise to Italy, from the time I booked I checked the prices constantly. Right before I made the final payment my last price drop was $1,000. and they upgraded us to a JS.

I just booked the Allure of the Seas for next July, an oceanview balcony. The price was more than was listed, so because of this how do I tell if there is a price drop or not? I feel like a mental midget, I am not new to this but having different prices from what is show has really thrown me off my game. Any advice will help, thanks.:confused:

Archived