cabin assignment

when/where do I find out about my assigned cabin with a gty? We don't sail until the 15th of Aug but I saw a # of people reporting upgrades and I'm hopeful that might mean something for us in terms of room assignment.

Would I be able to see this in on line check out??

You should be able to find out online. When you check under "My Cruises" your reservation probably says guarantee for cabin. When you are assigned a cabin, the stateroom number will appear there. How far out are you from your sailing date? It usually shows up in a few days, but they can wait until sailing date. Good luck!

We booked on the Oasis for 9/4/10 on 7/19/10 and are waiting for a room assignment. How long did some of you have to wait. We paid for the cruise the day we booked it and does it seem to be a good sign for an upgrade if you have to wait til the end of the time. (Wishful thinking)?

We are 49 days till sailing. We have three GTYs cabins in our group. We paid final payment 21 days ago because it was a group. And we STILL don't have assignments. :(

One of these cabins is not mine -- luckily -- because I am NOT a patient person. They are my friends' cabins. But I am obsesed with this. I organized the sailing. So I log in everyday and look to see if they have a cabin. They don't care where they sleep. I lose sleep looking to see where they are going to sleep. :eek:

Its driving me nuts. Some say they have to wait until they get to the terminal to get the cabin number.

Archived