Buying Soda at Port

I bought a 2 liter of pepsi max, i think it was a CVS in key west, not far from where the ship docks.

Im sure you can probably find something common, though they didnt have a huge selection. there were also some more expensive stores selling cold sodas

Can you purchase say Diet Coke at Key West and bring it back on the ship with you? We are flying, and I really don't want to waste the luggage space/weight on bottles of pop. Thanks!

Have your taxi or shuttle drop you off at a convenience store on the way to the ship from the airport and just bring it as a carry on when boarding the ship.

Have your taxi or shuttle drop you off at a convenience store on the way to the ship from the airport and just bring it as a carry on when boarding the ship.

This would be an easy way to do it. I've bought 2 liters in port and brought them onto the ship. I do recommend bringing a sleeve of plastic cups with you onto the ship. :)

This would be an easy way to do it. I've bought 2 liters in port and brought them onto the ship. I do recommend bringing a sleeve of plastic cups with you onto the ship. :)

Not me.... I will just keep using the plastic glasses they have at the drink stations or go to a bar and grab one rather than have to bring cups with me... After all, it's not a camping trip :D

Can you purchase say Diet Coke at Key West and bring it back on the ship with you? We are flying, and I really don't want to waste the luggage space/weight on bottles of pop. Thanks!

Are you talking about at embarkation? Or in Key West as a port stop on a cruise?

Now I am confused... We are going to HMC, GT and Freeport.. Can I buy soda at each of those ports and bring it back on with me? Say a 6 or a 12 pack?

Yes, the ship security is often on the lookout of alcohol, but I have not ever seen or heard them confiscating soda at the gangway.

Archived