Century Sky Suites

gardencat

Toni...this will be the first time on Constellation. Looking forward to it very much. We are booked in a premium with balcony. No suite this time...Daughter getting married in June 05. It's going to be hard going from a 140sf balcony on Century to a 42sf one on the Constellation. But I'm hoping the Constellation is a beautiful ship so the balcony size won't matter!

You will love your cabin...it is in a perfect location. Here's a tip...use the back elevators (by the Sky Bar)when going to dinner. You will end up right in front of the Grand Restaurant. Didn't figure that out till the end of the cruise!

Denise

Century 05/08/04

Constellation 01/22/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;01;22;23;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

[This message was edited by ddl on 05-18-04 at 10:12 AM.]

Thanks for another tip Denise. icon_smile.gif Will write that one down along with the information on the showers.

We had a balcony for the first time last January when we cruised on the Victory. It was very small and there was really only room for me and DH. However, that really gave us the bug and I don't think we'll ever cruise again without one.

Toni icon_cool.gif

cat01.gif <applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2005>

<param name="month" value=1>

<param name="day" value=22>

<param name="hour" value=16>

</applet>

Jan 22/05 Century

Jan 11/04 Victory

Jan 11/03 Sensation

all this info is really helpful. We are booked in 1206 for 10/23/04. I have a question about the butlers...I have noticed that there are different names mentioned for different staterooms. Are they assigned just one room each?

We are booked into a sky suite in cabin 1210 on the sports deck. And I just can't wait to be sailing on the Century. September 4,2004 just is not coming quick enough. icon_biggrin.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;4;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Days remaing until our 1st Wedding Anniversary Cruise!!!!

You are all so lucky to have a Sky Suite. There are so many little extras that you get!! I love the tote bag that Richard gave us. I miss the chocolates on the pillow and the little card that tells you what the weather is going to be the next day. The priority embarking, tendering and disembarking is great!!

MMB: Your butler will have approx. 12 rooms to take care of. You will see him at least 3 times a day, more often if you have any meals served in your room.

We did not use our Butler that much...it was our first cruise and didn't know what to expect or even ask for. I had checked out a few books from the library (I went the first day for best selection). I returned my books, and saw our butler returning other guests books, board games and videos. I asked Customer Relations desk for a deck of cards..they gave me two. I'm sure your butler can also get these for you.

If you have Richard, ask him to take your picture. He loves to take pictures!!! He took one of us on our balcony...should of had him take one on formal night.

Wish I was going back soon!!!

Denise

Century Western Carribean 05/08/04

Constellation Southern Carribean 01/22/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;01;22;23;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

You are right, Denise, Richard does love to take pictures. My sister and I both took our picture with Richard the last morning before we left the ship - we told him we wanted our family to see our wonderful butler and he was so proud!

Carol

Denise,

I, too, thank you for the shower info. Toni, we will be on the Century 1/22. Will correspond before. I have not seen a Roll Call yet.

Also, we have heard so much about Century, but I am glad someone said to understand it is older. Our last sail was last March on Tahitian Princess, a gourgeous newer, small ship. I have heard from many that have sailed both...Century is still a wonderful ship with excellent service and meals.

Toni, we are in 1202. So I am sure we will get to see one another.

Patti and John

pjsugg-

We're also on the 1/22/05 sailing, SS1207. This is our second Century cruise. We did the Western last January and had a great time. We were in SS 1209 on that trip. For the price, I don't think you can beat a deck 12 Century SS. This will be our 8th Celebrity cruise. We prefer the Century class over the Millie class.

Why don't you start the roll call?

Gerald & Rae Lynn

Wow, glad to see so many people have contributed to this thread and have received such helpful information.Thanks to those of you who came back from your cruise and posted for those of us who are still waiting.

We are booked on the October,2,2004 sailing. I started a roll call but haven't had too much response yet.

Gardencat: The key to getting response is to keep it on the first page. You will have to post something just to bump it up.

As you probably know the search feature doesn't work so well. You'll get more response as time goes by.

-Denise

Century Western Carribean 05/08/04

Constellation Southern Carribean 01/22/05

Gerald and Rae Lynn

Thanks for the reply. I have never started a roll call and am fairly new to the CC boards. I thought we should wait a bit, as the last few replies indicated, it is difficult to keep it on the 1st page this far out. But, if you think we should get started, give me some instructions and I shall give it a try. This truly has been a great place to find out information for us. Again, thanks everyone.

Patti (PJ) and John

Just read through this entire thread and learned lots...thanks for all the comments. One thing caught my interest mmbgmb mentioned putting the thread in "my space" and then pulling it up from there. I can't figure out how to get certain favourite threads into "my space" can you help me. It would save a LOT of time-especially since the search function doesn't co operate with me!

Thanks

vanclan,

when you find a thread you like, go to the top of the thread and click on "notify". then you click on "notifications" and it will ask you where you want to put it. Click on "MY SPACE - notifications". The next time you get on cruise critic, you will have to pull up a ship name and click "messages" - probably like you do now. then you can just go to "My space" "notifications" and you'll see the thread you saved. Just click on it and there you are! I hope I didn't confuse u.

the Search function leaves alot to be desired!!! And using the "my space" feature saves you lots of time.

pjsugg-

It probably is a little early for a roll call.

Look above the list of main topics on this board and you will see a link "roll calls- Celebrity Connections". It's also available on the main board page. This will take you to the right board.

Make your topic "Century 1/22/05". We will need to bump it up every so often until we get closer to sailing.

Gerald

Archived