Car rental places in cocoa beach near hotels

I think we are going to rent a car at the airport when we get in because we will need it for 2 days to attend a wedding before our cruise in may. My question is, does anyone know which car rental places are near any of the hotels with the shuttles to the pier? Radisson..country inn... We will have to drop the car off the night before we leave on the cruise and go back to the hotel..can take a taxi , but i was wondering how far the rental places are.

Avis is on the same street of the beach and the hotels just a coouple miles frome the pier and they have a shuttle that runs you to the pier. A word of advice drop your party of at the pier the morning of the cruise and then the car its much easier for one to jump on then a whole group with luggage and its only a couple of miles.

thanks all..figured if we dropped it off saturday..we could take the shuttle from the hotel day of cruise on sunday.

I recommend the car rental shuttles. This way you can keep the car and don't have to deal with all the people at the hotels trying to do the same thing as you. This is what we do.

Tim

I recommend the car rental shuttles. This way you can keep the car and don't have to deal with all the people at the hotels trying to do the same thing as you. This is what we do.

Tim

I agree with this. While hotel shuttles may suffice, I think they are less convenient than the car rental shuttles. We've had very good luck with Avis in Cape Canaveral. We use the rental car to drop our bags at the terminal, then return the car.

I agree with this. While hotel shuttles may suffice, I think they are less convenient than the car rental shuttles. We've had very good luck with Avis in Cape Canaveral. We use the rental car to drop our bags at the terminal, then return the car.

We have used Avis as well but the staff there was too grumpy (nice word ;) ) for us. This happened twice. After the 2nd time we decided to try someone else. This is how we found that Budget was sooooooooooooo nice and accomodating.

Off Topic, What city in central Illinois are you from. We live just east of Carbondale.

Tim

We have used Avis as well but the staff there was too grumpy (nice word ;) ) for us. This happened twice. After the 2nd time we decided to try someone else. This is how we found that Budget was sooooooooooooo nice and accomodating.

Off Topic, What city in central Illinois are you from. We live just east of Carbondale.

Tim

We're in Springfield. Your ccname seems familiar. Were we on the same roll call once? Maybe the rerouted May 09 Mariner?

Bob

Archived