Need hotel help in Fort Lauderdale

I hope someone can help me. We are cruising in Oct. from Fort Lauderdale and are looking for a decent hotel with the following: shuttle from airport, shuttle to/from cruise port, free parking for duration of the cruise and preferrably breakfast. There will be 7 adults and 1 child so we are looking for 2 rooms to share. Does anyone know of a hotel for us?

The Comfort Inn on Sterling would be a good choice. They have the shuttles both ways and breakfast and are not an expensive hotel. The beds are comfortable too!!! I have stayed there a couple of times and have put clients in there as well. Just be sure it is the one on Sterling because I believe the other one is more costly.

If that doesn't work out for you, post again and I will check out others.

I hope someone can help me. We are cruising in Oct. from Fort Lauderdale and are looking for a decent hotel with the following: shuttle from airport, shuttle to/from cruise port, free parking for duration of the cruise and preferrably breakfast. There will be 7 adults and 1 child so we are looking for 2 rooms to share. Does anyone know of a hotel for us?

Hyatt Summerfield Suites-FLL South... New hotel with studios, 1 BR and 2 BR Suites with 2 bathrooms, full kitchens, pull out sofa sleepers, breakfast, airport shuttle, evening reception Mon-Thurs and located a short walk to Oakwood Plaza Mall.

The Comfort Inn on Sterling would be a good choice. They have the shuttles both ways and breakfast and are not an expensive hotel. The beds are comfortable too!!! I have stayed there a couple of times and have put clients in there as well. Just be sure it is the one on Sterling because I believe the other one is more costly.

If that doesn't work out for you, post again and I will check out others.

I just checked their website and they have what is called a Snooze & Cruise package with complimentary shuttles to & from the airport & cruise port. The standrad room $71/night. I was wonderig how far they are to the nearest beach. We will be there 2 days pre-cruise and at least a day at the beach would be in order.:D

I just checked their website and they have what is called a Snooze & Cruise package with complimentary shuttles to & from the airport & cruise port. The standrad room $71/night. I was wonderig how far they are to the nearest beach. We will be there 2 days pre-cruise and at least a day at the beach would be in order.:D

Can you send me the link for the website?

Closest beach is about 3 miles.

Hi,

Sorry that I did not get back to you sooner. As you saw by another post on here, they are not next to the beach at all. I did see that someone else posted the Westin FLL which is on the beach with beautiful pools, but I do not think that they have the airport/cruiseport shuttles.

If you have a car, driving to the beach for the day might work out great since the Comfort is a reasonably priced hotel with all the other extras that you are looking for.

Enjoy your cruise and time in FLL,

Lori

• 3 weeks later...

Archived