Have now booked all our Dining, Entertainment and Excursions

UK_Cruiser

No seriously what happens if I join the roll call ?

Don't tell me a meet and mingle.

You get to meet your fellow cruise mates! There is a cabin crawl and meet & greet being organised but you don't have to attend..

Here is the link - come and join us if you like:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=25331039#post25331039

Cheers and see you there.

You also get to meet staff and they give you the head persons direct number (or someone important and in charge) and if you have any problems, they will personally see that it is taken care of. (This is during the meet and greet)

I just wanted to add, this is what I've read. I've never done it before, but will be when I go on my cruise in Sept.

You also get to meet staff and they give you the head persons direct number (or someone important and in charge) and if you have any problems, they will personally see that it is taken care of. (This is during the meet and greet)

You mean Klaus the Hotel Manager whom you can get on 8888 anytime of day ;)

You mean Klaus the Hotel Manager whom you can get on 8888 anytime of day ;)

LOL...my mind said that exact same sentance as I was reading the thread.

Go on, join the roll call and go to the meet and greet, then you can report back and tell mitsugirly and I what really goes on! LOL! ;)

Wonder if it will still be Klaus when I sail...

Oh and Congrats on getting everything prebooked :D

Sam :)

Were you able to book your entertainment and dining for the two weeks in one booking or did you have to book the second week stuff a week later?

Carol

No I was able to book everything for both weeks as soon as the 45 day window opened.

Probably a good idea to book entertainment as soon as you can. However, if you booked relatively "last minute," like me, just want to share my experience yesterday.

Going on a B2B but want to wait till the Aug. 7th sailing when DH joins me to go to the main shows. Worked out a little grid and picked my days. Got every single request off the bat except Cirque premium seats. Tried the next night for Cirque and got in.

I was really worried that all the good spots would be gone. Ours was a mix of earlier and later shows and it all worked out great.

Be sure to take a copy of all your rsvns along.

Regarding restaurants, we're leaving bookings until we're onboard. Looking forward to trying Moderno along with some of the regulars.

Probably a good idea to book entertainment as soon as you can. However' date=' if you booked relatively "last minute," like me, just want to share my experience yesterday.

Going on a B2B but want to wait till the Aug. 7th sailing when DH joins me to go to the main shows. Worked out a little grid and picked my days. Got every single request off the bat except Cirque premium seats. Tried the next night for Cirque and got in.

I was really worried that all the good spots would be gone. Ours was a mix of earlier and later shows and it all worked out great.

Be sure to take a copy of all your rsvns along.

Regarding restaurants, we're leaving bookings until we're onboard. Looking forward to trying Moderno along with some of the regulars.[/quote']

All the reservations for Excursions, Restaurants and entertainment appear on your eDocs anyway.

Archived