Getting Off the Ship in Key West

got2gocruzn

We are on the Destiny next April. My son is getting married on Smathers Beach. We have the wedding booked for 10am. The ship docks at 7am. My question is do you have to go through immigration before you get off the ship? Are we going to make our 10am wedding???

Thanks s much for your Help

Colleen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Colleen, I just wanted to say congratulations to your son on his upcoming wedding.

Who is the officient for the wedding? If they do cruise ship port weddings often, they will know whether you will make it on time for a 10:00am wedding.

I am also getting married on Smathers Beach, but my wedding isn't until May 1, 2011. We will be married the day before our Destiny cruise, and then we plan to drive up to Miami from Key West for our cruise. Sorry I can't help you further, but please ask your son's wedding officient for their opinion on the timing. It probably isn't too late to adjust the wedding time just for your peace of mind! (I'm sure you have plenty to worry about, without wondering if you will miss the wedding!)

Please come back and post about your son's beach wedding! I would love to know how it goes for you!

Andrea

Archived