Bar Menu

Shoegal62

If you're interested in the bar setup menu, see below. Add a $3 service fee per bottle:

Type of Liquor

Price

Bourbon/Whiskey

Seagram’s 7 Crown

$60

Jack Daniel’s Black

$80

Crown Royal Special Reserve

$100

Cognac

Courvoisier VS

$60

Rémy Martin V.S.O.P

$80

Gin

Beefeater

$60

Bombay Sapphire

$80

Liqueurs

Brogan Irish Cream

$60

Southern Comfort

$60

Di Saronno Amaretto

$80

Godiva Chocolate

$80

Grand Marnier

$80

Kahlua

$80

PAMA

$80

Rum

Bacardi Superior

$60

Captain Morgan

$60

Scotch Whiskey

Cutty Sark

$60

Glenfiddich

$80

Chivas Regal

$80

Tequila

Cuervo Gold

$60

1800 Reposado

$80

Sauza Tres Generations

$100

Vodka

Smirnoff 80

$60

Absolut and Flavors

$80

Grey Goose and Flavors

$100

For my first post I pose this question, can you request the drink be made without the souviner glass to save a couple of bucks? I don't like the thought of coming home with a few dozen of these things.:eek:

For my first post I pose this question, can you request the drink be made without the souviner glass to save a couple of bucks? I don't like the thought of coming home with a few dozen of these things.:eek:

Yes, you can. Not all drinks come in the souvenir glasses anyway -- usually the "foo-foo" drinks. Just ask for a "regular glass". The drink will be less expensive but be a bit smaller, too.

Yes, you can. Not all drinks come in the souvenir glasses anyway -- usually the "foo-foo" drinks. Just ask for a "regular glass". The drink will be less expensive but be a bit smaller, too.

When we were on Carnival, theu would do a refil? Does NCL?

I guess it doesn't matter, I have made up my mind a I am bringing everybody back the fish bowls:D

If you're interested in the bar setup menu, see below. Add a $3 service fee per bottle:

Type of Liquor

Price

Bourbon/Whiskey

Seagram’s 7 Crown

$60

Jack Daniel’s Black

$80

$100

Cognac

Courvoisier VS

$60

Rémy Martin V.S.O.P

$80

Gin

Beefeater

$60

Bombay Sapphire

$80

Liqueurs

Brogan Irish Cream

$60

Southern Comfort

$60

Di Saronno Amaretto

$80

Godiva Chocolate

$80

Grand Marnier

$80

Kahlua

$80

PAMA

$80

Rum

Bacardi Superior

$60

Captain Morgan

$60

Scotch Whiskey

Cutty Sark

$60

Glenfiddich

$80

Chivas Regal

$80

Tequila

Cuervo Gold

$60

1800 Reposado

$80

Sauza Tres Generations

$100

Vodka

Smirnoff 80

$60

Absolut and Flavors

$80

Grey Goose and Flavors

$100

Holy Macaroni!!!! $60 for nasty smirnoff and $80 for 1800!!! Talk about mark up. No wonder everyone is sneaking alcohol on-board. Who can afford those prices.

Type of Liquor

Price

Bourbon/Whiskey

Seagram’s 7 Crown

$60

Jack Daniel’s Black

$80

$100

Cognac

Courvoisier VS

$60

Rémy Martin V.S.O.P

$80

Gin

Beefeater

$60

Bombay Sapphire

$80

Liqueurs

Brogan Irish Cream

$60

Southern Comfort

$60

Di Saronno Amaretto

$80

Godiva Chocolate

$80

Grand Marnier

$80

Kahlua

$80

PAMA

$80

Rum

Bacardi Superior

$60

Captain Morgan

$60

Scotch Whiskey

Cutty Sark

$60

Glenfiddich

$80

Chivas Regal

$80

Tequila

Cuervo Gold

$60

1800 Reposado

$80

Sauza Tres Generations

$100

Vodka

Smirnoff 80

$60

Absolut and Flavors

$80

Grey Goose and Flavors

$100

I think this might be an old price list since when I recently emailed groupevent for our NCL ship about purchasing Southern Comfort beforehand the price quoted was 1 liter for $83. That is $20 more than

the price your list shows.

I think this might be an old price list since when I recently emailed groupevent for our NCL ship about purchasing Southern Comfort beforehand the price quoted was 1 liter for $83. That is $20 more than

the price your list shows.

Well, it's possible that the prices have gone up again. This list is as of June of this year. But, it's still cheaper than buying the equivalent in separate drinks.

Well, it's possible that the prices have gone up again. This list is as of June of this year. But, it's still cheaper than buying the equivalent in separate drinks.

Just received a quote from NCL and the vodka and gin prices were correct as listed above.

Sailing for the first time in October on NCL and have previously sailed on Carnival. Carnival has 2 drinks I love, The Fun Ship Special and The Bahama Momma. You think if I bring the recipes, they'll make them for me?

Sailing for the first time in October on NCL and have previously sailed on Carnival. Carnival has 2 drinks I love, The Fun Ship Special and The Bahama Momma. You think if I bring the recipes, they'll make them for me?

Bahama Mamas are a standard drink, so unless there's something special about Carnival's recipe, they'll make it anywhere with no problem.

The Fun Ship Special I'm guessing they'll make you upon request. The bartenders are pretty accomodating.

My daughter told me I absolutely had to try this drink. She had it in Jamaica on her honeymoon, and it was delicious. She said it had chocolate in it too.

Anyone else tried this drink?

Ooh,, I don't mean to hijack this thread..please move this, if its not in the correct thread...:D

My daughter told me I absolutely had to try this drink. She had it in Jamaica on her honeymoon, and it was delicious. She said it had chocolate in it too.

Ooh,, I don't mean to hijack this thread..please move this, if its not in the correct thread...:D

Yes the dirty banana is a very good drink. We spent a week in St. Thomas recently and discovered this drink and loved it! Ours didnt have any chocolate in it but was made with a coffee liquor.

Chocolate? Sounds good. What is it?

I agree that it is cheaper than buying separate drinks. Even though $83 for a liter of Southern Comfort is horrendous, it will give us a lot of drinks during our cruise(s), a total of 33 days, so a savings in the long run.

• 1 month later...
Just received a quote from NCL and the vodka and gin prices were correct as listed above.

This past week I ordered a bottle of Bacardi Superior Rum and it was the $60 plus the standard $3 setup...this was the same price that I was the last time we sailed in April 2009...it seems like a lot but is great for making drinks in the room and easier than trying to sneak liquor on...we ordered two bottles on our 2008 which was too much even for our 10 day...the one bottle last spring (2009) was just right a 7 day...

Archived