Hard Rock Cafe

smoosh28

Hard Rock is not within what I would consider walking distance, but at the pier you will find lots of taxis lined up. You just take a taxi to downtown San Miguel. Maybe 10 minutes from the pier.

Here is a link to an interactive map showing where Hard Rock is located http://www.funtouristattractions.com/m/cozumel-mexico-attractions-map/62

The pier is not marked on this map but is located about 1/2 way between Chankanaab Park and Hard Rock. There will also be a lot of taxis lined up across the street from Hard Rock to take you back to the pier.

• 2 weeks later...
Where in relation to the port can we find this? Is it walking distance?

Depends on where your ship ports. We were there five years ago and we walked up the pier and crossed over the road and it was right there. Not sure what pier that was though.

It's been a couple of years, but there were 2 Hard Rocks when I was there last. There was a very small one by Puerto Langusta, which was mostly a place to buy souvenirs and drinks, and then further downtown, there is the original one, which has the full menu, etc. (I collect HRC pins and have been doing so for 25 years, so I don't miss a HRC.)

Archived