Cabin 7049 on Millenium anyone been in this one?

janftica

This will be our first cruise with Celebrity (have cruised with several other lines) and wanted a nice balcony cabin for our 10 day southern caribbean cruise. So after reading a few of the posts I found that 7049 was available and booked it.

Has anyone on here been in that particular cabin, have any photos to share of it? I noticed on some of the veranda cabins there was an overhang above and it looked like you wouldn't get much sun (more shade than anything else) Is there an overhang above 7049? Do you get a good view from it looking backwards?

Any info would help....I am excited about my cruise.

How is the beds on this ship?

We have bad backs and hated RCL last time, couldn't walk after a week sleeping on their beds....LOVED Carnival's beds though...like sleeping on foam mattress at home.

Is the food good? We liked the food on Fascination in the dining room and found it to be better than either RCL or Princess....how does Celebrity Millie compare?

thanks

We sailed on Connie in 8046 (same larger balcony room just 1 flight up & on the other side)

There is an overhang but it's over 2 flights up above deck 9. It runs the entire length of the ship beause deck 10 is wider than the decks below. It sticks out about 10 feet past the balcony over deck 9. On Deck 7 it's really not an issue. We don't stay on Deck 9 because of it, but deck 8 is fine so you will be even better! There is no other overhang.

Yes, you have a nice view looking backwards from the balcony. The part of the balcony that juts out is not that private as the balconies aft of you can see that portion of your balcony.

The extra balcony room is really nice. Enjoy!

This will be our first cruise with Celebrity (have cruised with several other lines) and wanted a nice balcony cabin for our 10 day southern caribbean cruise. So after reading a few of the posts I found that 7049 was available and booked it.

Has anyone on here been in that particular cabin, have any photos to share of it? I noticed on some of the veranda cabins there was an overhang above and it looked like you wouldn't get much sun (more shade than anything else) Is there an overhang above 7049? Do you get a good view from it looking backwards?

Any info would help....I am excited about my cruise.

How is the beds on this ship?

We have bad backs and hated RCL last time, couldn't walk after a week sleeping on their beds....LOVED Carnival's beds though...like sleeping on foam mattress at home.

Is the food good? We liked the food on Fascination in the dining room and found it to be better than either RCL or Princess....how does Celebrity Millie compare?

thanks

Hi,:) I have had this cabin on SUMMIT before. It is the same deckplan

as Millennium. The balcony is on an angle and a bit larger than

a regular one but you can't see all the way forward because of the

angle but you can see AFT. And yes, it was quite shady but that

was ok with me. If you want a balcony that the sun comes fully into,

you might want to look at another cabin.

The cabin and my bed were both fine:)

Archived