Your Time Waitlisted

SeaSeaCritic

Usually, Platinum guests are the only people that are not automatically waitlisted (because priority dining times is one of the Platinum perks). For my non-platinum friends it just varies as to when you will have your assigned dining time and even then when you get to checkin and get your S&S card it can change.

If after you get onboard your S&S card doesn't have you with your preferred dining time or in the DR of your choosing you can usually meeting with the MD around 1:30 to request a change.

The time and location of meeting the MD will be in the FunTime newspaper available at any bar after embarkation.

Usually, Platinum guests are the only people that are not automatically waitlisted (because priority dining times is one of the Platinum perks). For my non-platinum friends it just varies as to when you will have your assigned dining time and even then when you get to checkin and get your S&S card it can change.

If after you get onboard your S&S card doesn't have you with your preferred dining time or in the DR of your choosing you can usually meeting with the MD around 1:30 to request a change.

The time and location of meeting the MD will be in the FunTime newspaper available at any bar after embarkation.

All passengers are confirmed seating now when booking. This was changed about a year ago, when anytime dining was instituted. Since the OP is waitlisted, it is possible that they will get any time. They hold back some spaces for last minute platinum bookings, but most are now confirmed at the time of booking.

All passengers are confirmed seating now when booking. This was changed about a year ago, when anytime dining was instituted. Since the OP is waitlisted, it is possible that they will get any time. They hold back some spaces for last minute platinum bookings, but most are now confirmed at the time of booking.

I thought there were limited spaces available for Anytime. If so, then some people would have to be waitlisted wouldn't they?

I was waitlisted for Anytime Dining on the Dream in March and up until the night before the website still said waitlisted. When I arrived at the Pier, they had me as Anytime Dining. So we did get it in the end without having to see anyone.

we were wait listed yesterday evening when i made our booking for the Elation on Sept. 25... when I checked my documents this morning to print them, I noticed we had been confirmed..not sure if it was because we were platinum, but that is probably the reason....

My Anytime was listed immediately. That would suck being waitlisted as I doubt that there will be any movement from there.

That was the first question I asked when I booked as I would not have booked my current cruise if Anytime was not available.

Archived