Sail Away Party ~ Spice H2O ?

rogerwaters

For the sail away party, will Spice H2O adhere to its adults-only rules? Just trying to figure out the best place to party for the sail away, and for me & my friends that'll be the place with the fewest kids! :D

Good question but I'm interested for the opposite reason. Need to find the best party spot that I can enjoy with my two kids (8 and 11)!

Good question but I'm interested for the opposite reason. Need to find the best party spot that I can enjoy with my two kids (8 and 11)!

I thought I read somewhere that a lot of families where on Deck 18 for the sail away (on the big public deck area).

I thought I also read that Spice H2O had a drink special (alcoholic) for the sail away, that's why I was kinda hoping this would be a place for adults to drink up and watch the boat leave port with cocktails in hand but no kids at their feet. :D

It better stick to it's ADULT-ONLY rule or I'm going to be a very unhappy cruiser. The children need to stay in their designated areas, which is most of the ship anyway.

Hahaha! Agreed! I wish you were on my cruise so we could team up and be on kid-removal patrol in Spice H2O! I have seen some folks on here get their head ripped off by angry parents if you dare say something negative about kids or not wanting to be around kids. I have tried to stay calm & neutral, but I agree with you that when it comes to Spice H2O and bars, kids should NOT be allowed anywhere near them! Kids have enough areas designated just for them, I don't mind being a meanie when it comes to the little rugrats invading adult areas.

I think I'm gonna stick to Spice H2O for the sail away, and have faith that parents will follow the rules and keep their kids out of that area. OR ELSE!!! (Insert evil laugh here) :D

You don't have to worry about parents bringing their kids into Spice H2O. They have employees at the entrance keeping the kids out. The only time I saw kids during the whole cruise in that area was for a few hours during the White Hot Party, which wasn't so great anyway.

Other than that they were strict about the adults only. (Amen).

You don't have to worry about parents bringing their kids into Spice H2O. They have employees at the entrance keeping the kids out. The only time I saw kids during the whole cruise in that area was for a few hours during the White Hot Party, which wasn't so great anyway.

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!

Whoo hoooo! I am not a pool person, but now I think I will have to spend some extra time in Spice H2O to celebrate a kid-free area!!

Now if you tell me kids aren't allowed in the bar areas, I would be happier than the morning sun!!!!

It better stick to it's ADULT-ONLY rule or I'm going to be a very unhappy cruiser. The children need to stay in their designated areas, which is most of the ship anyway.

Just as long as you stick to your designated areas, my kids will be very happy cruisers. :D

Just trying to be funny.

I am sailing on the Epic in a few weeks with my kids. If this was a trip for only me & DH, there is no way I'd go on Epic (not in August anyway). This ship will be packed with kids.

A few years back, DH & I sailed on Celebrity early December and I think there were less than 100 kids aboard. Then again, Celebrity doesn't have water slides and advertise Dora the Explorer on their web page.

Just trying to be funny.

I am sailing on the Epic in a few weeks with my kids. If this was a trip for only me & DH' date=' there is no way I'd go on Epic (not in August anyway). This ship will be packed with kids.

A few years back, DH & I sailed on Celebrity early December and I think there were less than 100 kids aboard. Then again, Celebrity doesn't have water slides and advertise Dora the Explorer on their web page.[/quote']

We are not on until early September. It doesn't bother me that kids may be on there as long as they stay away from the adults only areas.

• 4 weeks later...

Why did they have the White Hot Party in an adults only area when kids are invited to go??? I would prefer maintain an adults only venue all the time for adults only. Other ships have the White Hot Party in Bliss Lounge or any other venue which is not adults only.

Why did they have the White Hot Party in an adults only area when kids are invited to go??? I would prefer maintain an adults only venue all the time for adults only. Other ships have the White Hot Party in Bliss Lounge or any other venue which is not adults only.

Just an FYI- most of the parties in Spice H20 included kids. We didn't go to any of them, but usually caught a few minutes on the cruise TV the next day. A lot of the parties seemed to have more kids than adults. I'm not sure if kids were only there for part of it, but they were definitely there any time we turned on the TV!

Archived