Bathrooms on the Spirit

signora

it was a running joke for those of us in the standard balcony cabins that you had to turn sideways to sit on the toilet as your knees whacked the wall:D Toilet, sink, shower - just the basics. Cabins are small - this ship is a refurb from the Orient Lines. Ample space though every where. Enjoy your cruise!!!

but the Spirit was built with Asian market in mind, slightly smaller than western ships, but she is the prettiest ship you will ever be on, not flashy like newer ships. Enjoy her outside spaces and cubby holes around the ship, her teak deck is spectacular.Barb:o

We are going on Spirit in November and have only been on Carnival. I was curious as to what to expect and some one on here posted a youtube video, so I searched YouTube. If you go search, you will find some Spirit Balcony Cabins. I am sure you can find others too if you want to see a certain type! Enjoy your trip!

it was a running joke for those of us in the standard balcony cabins that you had to turn sideways to sit on the toilet as your knees whacked the wall:D

Wasn't a problem for me, and I'm 6'5" with 36" inseam. The three-part bathroom is wonderful. Large shower, too.

I'm with stegosaurus1: Spirit is NCL's nicest ship. The Asian decor is a delight. Nice lounging area at the stern behind The Great Outdoors, not to be found on Jewel-class ships. Anyone liking Indian food will love A Taste of India.

Wasn't a problem for me, and I'm 6'5" with 36" inseam. The three-part bathroom is wonderful. Large shower, too.

I'm with stegosaurus1: Spirit is NCL's nicest ship. The Asian decor is a delight. Nice lounging area at the stern behind The Great Outdoors, not to be found on Jewel-class ships. Anyone liking Indian food will love A Taste of India.

Looking forward to the "Taste of India".... The indian menu in Bamboo on the Dawn was O.K. ... but from what I hear this will be even better :)

We leave in 2 days--I'm betting they're not the beautiful 3 part shower/sink/toilet combos we have experienced on the Dawn and the Pearl.

In my experience (balcony cabins) the Spirit bathrooms are "identical" to the others, although the sink MIGHT be slightly lower.

Archived