Balcony Rooms in the middle of the ship

Why are the balcony rooms on the "hump" part of the boat one of the cheapest? I'm talking about the ones that have balconies on that part of the boat that curves on the outside on both sides of the ship, right in the center. They're all E2 categories on the Navigator.

Are these obstructed views? Or are they cheap because they're near elevators?

I always thought the balcony rooms in the middle of the ship were the most expensive.

Actually, I think being close to the elevators is a bonus! We've had two "end hump" cabins so far and I think they're the best on the ship. We NEVER heard any noise from the elevators nor from people going to and fro. But to answer your question, I have no idea why they would be cheaper.

Why are the balcony rooms on the "hump" part of the boat one of the cheapest? I'm talking about the ones that have balconies on that part of the boat that curves on the outside on both sides of the ship, right in the center. They're all E2 categories on the Navigator.

The E2s are all the same price, regardless of where they are on the ship. If you are referring to the price difference from a category D cabin, it's because the E cabins are smaller.

Archived