Wine corkage fee?

rogerwaters

Is it $30 or $15?

I've heard conflicting stories.

Also, do they allow you to bring a box of wine on board, and if so, what is the "corkage" fee for that?

Boxed wines are usually 5 Liters. Do they allow something that big on, or do they require the liquid volume to be a smaller amount?

No, I will not be carrying the box of wine to restaurants, I was gonna just keep it in my room for in-between times when I can just pop in my room and fill up a glass! :D

Just back from Epic last Saturday. We paid $15.00 per bottle. We took 9 of wine and 1 champagne. Larger bottles do cost more. No boxed wine is allowed. We were able to walk ours in a box on to the ship and to our room. The corkage fee was billed to us from the port under the resataurant Taste. There is not a limit to the number of bottles that I am aware. It was very easy and even with the fee, we saved money. We had wine in the room and took bottles with us to Taste, the Manhattan Dining Room etc.

Just back from Epic last Saturday. We paid $15.00 per bottle. We took 9 of wine and 1 champagne. Larger bottles do cost more. No boxed wine is allowed. We were able to walk ours in a box on to the ship and to our room. The corkage fee was billed to us from the port under the resataurant Taste. There is not a limit to the number of bottles that I am aware. It was very easy and even with the fee, we saved money. We had wine in the room and took bottles with us to Taste, the Manhattan Dining Room etc.

Good info! Thanks!

I guess I'll have to pass on bringing on my box of wine. :o:p

Archived