Fun Ship Dollars

camper49

Anyone that has used these..would you do it again?? I was thinking of buying some for hubby for x-mas for our Jan. cruise.

I think they make great stocking stuffers for xmas. I buy them every

year that we have a cruise booked. At least I know they will get used

and everyone appreciates them.

From a guys point of view.

FunShip $$ are not the first thing I wish for when it comes to Christmas gifts.. My wife would expect better from me,,,,

a little cheesy in my book.

Want to buy Funship $$ for the cruise for the entire family to benefit,, OK. Funship $$ given to me as a gift, then I turn around and give them back to the family account for everyone to benefit from? Not sure how that makes it MY gift.

From a guys point of view.

FunShip $$ are not the first thing I wish for when it comes to Christmas gifts.. My wife would expect better from me,,,,

a little cheesy in my book.

Want to buy Funship $$ for the cruise for the entire family to benefit,, OK. Funship $$ given to me as a gift, then I turn around and give them back to the family account for everyone to benefit from? Not sure how that makes it MY gift.

Good guys point of view! Guess i was just looking for a reason to buy em. Hubby & I no longer buy each other xmas, birthday or other gifts. Decided about 10 yrs ago to cruise instead!!! So cruises are our gifts!!!!

Good guys point of view! Guess i was just looking for a reason to buy em. Hubby & I no longer buy each other xmas, birthday or other gifts. Decided about 10 yrs ago to cruise instead!!! So cruises are our gifts!!!!

As the comedian Ralphie May says,,

There are only 2 things a guy wants as a gift and both of them are free.

1. (Use your imagination) think balcony, late night

2. A "Shut the he!! Up" card he can use anytime. You know, like when he's trying to watch a football game, and you're trying to talk to him about the color of your fingernail polish. :D :D

i get them all the time. it helps in the end with the s&s balance, i try to buy enough that i feel will be what i want to spend adding in tips and any shops items, like kuzzies or pens with the ship name of them, dont buy more then those cheapy items. so basically bottom line is i buy what im going to drink :D

As the comedian Ralphie May says,,

There are only 2 things a guy wants as a gift and both of them are free.

1. (Use your imagination) think balcony, late night

2. A "Shut the he!! Up" card he can use anytime. You know, like when he's trying to watch a football game, and you're trying to talk to him about the color of your fingernail polish. :D :D

I'm glad you think he's funny...whoever he is? :confused:

That means he has at least one fan. :rolleyes:

OP, you know your husband, and you know your relationship.

If you think he would appreciate that thought, go for it! ;)

Archived